Are you interested in defining the future operating model for global delivery operations and creating a world class experience for our customers, associates, and driver partners?
Our delivery operations are on pace to become one of the largest parcel carriers in the world. Robust process that fully leverages delivery station and driver capacities are critical to accomplishing that scale while delivering a world class customer experience. Our team leads implementing, measuring and improving standard work processes that will drive customer experience and performance improvement within our delivery station network. We are accountable for influencing business－critical decisions that enable scale and deliver consistent, industry leading performance within our operations. We will raise the bar on customer experience while lowering costs and supporting our rapid growth.
To be successful in this role you will need to be an influencer capable of working effectively with senior leadership across multiple organizations and geographies. You will also need to be a self－starter, proven program leader, diligent project leader, communicator, and problem solver with strong analytical skills. You will work with cross－functional teams on complex logistics problems, deal with ambiguity and advocate on behalf of the customer.
In this role you will:
Work closely with WW Standards and CI team to implement benchmark standards and processes at delivery stations where non－standard processes are being followed and to establish best practise.
Work closely with L＆TD team to identify any training requirements when reviewing productivity metrics.
Coordinate with senior leadership teams to ensure corrective actions for common issues are communicated and actioned.
Build metrics/reporting/analytics to identify which delivery stations require immediate support and build reports to identify downward trending delivery stations to mitigate any benchmark misses.
【必須（MUST）】· Bachelor’s Degree
· 5 years ＋ management experience in either Consulting, Manufacturing, Production, Transportation or Supply Chain
· Experience of complex operational, process, and performance improvement projects
· Experience across the full project lifecycle – analysis and design as well as implementation
· Fluent in written and spoken Japanese language
· Conversational English
【歓迎（WANT）】· 2＋ Years Experience in Operations
· Demonstrated experience and proficiency of hypothesis－led problem solving
· Highly analytical and comfortable with large analyses. Able to quickly distill down complex operating models and identify where the value and opportunity is
· Experience in Logistics industry
· Fluent in written and spoken English
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実|