|部署・役職名||Product Manager － Customer Engagement|
We are now looking for a Product Manager, whose charter is to design, test, launch and iterate features of a new marketing program that nurture shopping habits. No. of purchase weeks and share of wallet are the key success metrics.
· Develop feature/product requirements starting with the customer and working backwards. Communicate ideas effectively both verbally and in writing to all types of audiences.
· Work effectively with design and engineering teams to scope and launch new features/products successfully
· Set a clear success criteria, defining mechanisms to evaluate the performance of products and identifying insights to influence the product strategy.
· Prioritizing engineering work while balancing the requirements of customers and stakeholders
· Evangelizing the customer engagement product both internally and externally
Needed Skills ＆ Abilities
Doer: Ability to successfully define and deliver projects end to end, working through obstacles along the way. Can operate from strategic to tactical levels
Analyst: Ability to own customer analysis starting with developing hypothesis and draw actionable insights from data
Problem Solver: Ability to utilize exceptional problem－solving skills to work through difficult challenges
Influencer: Ability to overcome resistance, influence and gain support from worldwide teams with facts and persuasion
4＋ years of product management experience, preferably user experience focused
Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
Experience defining and delivering mobile/web applications, with proven strengths in front－end design thinking
Track record of bringing clarity to ambiguous situations
Exceptional written and verbal communication, English ＆ Japanese
Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing machine learning concepts, schedule trade－offs and new opportunities with technical team members.
Experience effectively managing and influencing cross functional teams and resources that do not directly report to yo
Exceeds leadership principles requirements for this role