|部署・役職名||Japan Marketing Manager|
Strategic direction of Japanese marketing activities to support overall global strategy
• Work with CMOs and country managers to develop and execute brand strategies for companies related to Japan
• PPC and SEM activities on Japan website
• Work closely with the company's sales team to provide the right tools, materials and presentations
• Work with team members to lead the editing and creative direction of Japan－specific campaigns consistent with the company brand
• Media planning, communication, creative development of all marketing programs and customer communication such as printing, direct mail, trade shows, public websites, newsletters, case studies, sales marketing, email communication developed by Japanese marketing staff Leading the development of
• Leadership in marketing automation functions, leading the creation of Japan－specific DRIP campaigns and related landing pages, and regularly conducting appropriate A / B testing and optimization of campaigns
• Work with global marketing teams to share and implement best practices around the world
• Identify and evaluate key market trends on an ongoing basis to build marketing partnerships with like－minded brands and help increase market reach.
• Maintain an environment that attracts, retains and motivates the highest quality people and external organizations
• Recruit, train, evaluate, supervise, support, develop, promote and guide department employees
• Develop, implement, and monitor the systems and procedures needed to run the marketing department smoothly
• Leading appropriate public relations and development of community outreach initiatives.
【必須（MUST）】• 4 years （preferably marketing major） graduated from university
• 10 years of marketing experience.
• People management experience
• Demonstrable corporate marketing experience （preferably B2B and / or technical / manufacturing environment）
• Senior marketing professional management and development experience
• Analytics and data driven （analyzing large amounts of data requires the use of complex statistical tools）
• English and Japanese levels for communication
• Experience using computers and MS Office applications （Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.）
• Marketing automation experience （Pardot, Neolane, Marketo, Eloqua, etc.）
• Understand search engine marketing and PPC tactics and management Ability to succeed in a fast－paced team－oriented work environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Attention to detail.