|部署・役職名||Manager, Special Projects, Marketplace|
We are looking for a motivated, ambitious self－starter to lead a team of Account Managers that onboard and accelerate revenue growth of new sellers registering to sell on our EC platform via our self－service registration page. This is a rare opportunity to marry sales experience with marketing automation and product development. You will be helping new sellers interested in selling on XXXXXX.co.jp from ALL Product Categories by proposing various programs that meet sellers’ needs （e.g., Fulfillment by XXXXXX, Seller Fulfilled XXXXX and Deals）.
The ideal candidate has a track record of achieving sales targets and exceeding deliverables in a Sales or Marketing team. Successful hires are strong analytical thinkers and problem solvers who thrive in fast－paced dynamic environments. They are strong communicators, effective listeners and project managers who are able to balance multiple and often conflicting priorities. The ability to manage a valuable prospect list is vital; candidates must be comfortable prospecting, cold－calling, and negotiating via phone. This is an exciting opportunity to learn about our solutions and how these contribute to one of the biggest growth engines of us – i.e., our Marketplace.
【 Primary Responsibilities】
－ Create KPIs and Metrics to meet team goals and status performance to key stakeholders.
－Your team will send emails and call sellers who registered to sell on our EC marketplace but have not listed products yet.
· Identify sellers’ pain points to list products on our marketplace, and inform Marketing and Product managers in the same team to improve how we recruit and onboard sellers in a scalable manner.
· Help sellers adopt programs that accelerate their revenue such as Fulfillment by XXXXXX （FBA）, Seller Fulfilled XXXXX （FBA）, Deals, and Sponsored Product Ads.
· Identify winning pattern（s） that accelerate more sellers to start selling on XXXXXX and generating more revenue. This includes identifying effective way to prioritize thousands of sales leads coming from our self－service registration pipeline.
· Manage prioritization and trade－offs across seller experience, performance, and operational load.
· Dive deep into metrics, identify growth drivers or problems, and act on improvement opportunities.
· Learn and share best practices with teams outside of Japan.
【Various Working System for Work Life Harmony】
We believe that it is important to spend private time such as spending time with your family or doing anything you like to spur innovation. we promotes a fulfilling and flexible work style according to the work volume and lifestyle of each employee. （Example: Flex Time, Work From Home, Maternity /Parenting /Family Care Leave etc.）
【必須（MUST）】5－10 years of Sales, Marketing or Project Management experience and a proven leader
· Strong drive for execution and delivering results with a proven track a record of achieving goals/sales targets
· Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment with ambiguity
· Passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable marketing plans
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Business level Japanese and English language skills （both verbal and written） required
【歓迎（WANT）】· Experience and passion for working closely with international teams
· Familiarity with Email marketing
· Basic understanding of SQL and data warehousing concepts, especially Redshift
－ MBA or Master's Degree
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 管理職・マネージャー 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|