|部署・役職名||Sr Marketing Operation Manager|
The ideal candidate is an experienced operations leader, a systematic and analytical thinker that has successfully built and/or managed marketing operations functions within a fast－growing, globally－focused B2B organization. The successful candidate will have proven financial management experience and marketing operations background, will be a process, systems and results－driven professional with strong passion for technology, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
The individual will lead the following activities:
1. Strategic marketing planning
2. Reporting and performance management
3. Systems and process automation
4. Budget and procurement
5. Lead management
6. Overall operational cadence of the field marketing team
This is a highly visible and critical position within our compnay of Japan Marketing organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Strategic Marketing Planning
· Lead and manage the budget planning, management and procurement process and systems
· Ownership of the marketing calendar for Japan Marketing to ensure all stakeholders are informed.
2. KPI Reporting ＆ Performance Management
· Manage dashboards and reports in order to measure all aspects of the business including database cleanliness, campaign effectiveness, pipeline contribution and overall business performance
· Deliver measurement and reporting of all key business metrics and goals across all marketing stakeholders
· Provide ongoing metrics and reports to support marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI
· Conduct regular marketing operations and campaign reviews in order to align marketing strategy with tactics and to ensure effective execution of marketing strategy, and drive follow－up actions for improvement to ROI.
· Construct key marketing reporting mechanisms, including dashboards, reports and funnel metrics
· Drive operational cadence, including weekly WIP meetings, budget planning and tracking, Quarterly Marketing Review （QMR） and Quarterly Business Review （QBR） preparation.
3. Systems, Tools ＆ Process
· Leverage all marketing automation technology, tools, data, and processes aimed at supporting demand generation and customer engagement; drive requirements and execution of marketing automation linkage to customer relationship management systems; perform analysis as required that will enable development of relevant and impactful local or market－specific campaign
· Working with Corporate Marketing Team to drive locally－relevant enhancement to the systems and tools
· Drive cross－functional process improvement and projects that will result in improved efficiency of the team.
4. Lead Management
· Manage, enhance and optimize the end－to－end lead management process in conjunction with sales and marketing stakeholders – including lead scoring, upload, routing, reporting and performance management
· Collaborate with marketing management to identify and implement processes to increase sales opportunities and sales cycle efficiencies through database management and refined lead management strategies.
5. Budgeting Reviews and Procurement
· Consolidate budget allocation and help track expenses to ensure adherence to policy and spending discipline in both quantum and timing.
· Ensure appropriate financial compliance policies are adhered to, and manage day－to－day budget reporting cadence.
· Drive process review, development and improvement with respect to all marketing procurement.
【必須（MUST）】· Fluent in Japanese and fluent in English, with strong business document writing skills
· 5＋ years of experience in a Marketing Operations role, ideally in a SaaS and/or marketplace business environment
· 5＋ years in B2B marketing and fluency in the strategy, tactics, metrics, and best practices for marketing processes and technology · Proven deep understanding of marketing technology － SFDC, marketing automation, CRO, CMS, ABM, email tools, etc.
· Experience owning marketing dashboards, taking action based on it, and explaining takeaways （including corrective action） regularly to working teams and executives · Demonstrated ability to leverage business data and domain expertise to draft business requirements consumable across functions and disciplines
· Proven record of working across multiple stakeholders where steering all in the same direction was crucial to success
· Very proficient on MS Excel, Business Intelligence Tool eg: Tableau, and Salesforce
【歓迎（WANT）】• MBA or Graduate degree
• Cloud computing, Our compnay Services, SaaS and/or E－commerce experience
• Analyst level capabilities for business intelligence and data mining/modeling/integration. SQL is a plus
• Project Management skills
• Stakeholder engagement
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP シェアトップクラス 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 女性管理職実績あり 資格支援制度充実 管理職・マネージャー 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|