|部署・役職名||大手グローバルスポーツメーカー Specialist, Buying Sales Operations and Planning, Sales|
Purpose ＆ Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To execute with support from manager for profitable and sustainable growth within retail market while respecting the image of the brand
• Represent the retail business internally as ambassador towards all functions and vice versa and help manage all interfaces
• Responsible for retail store inventory allocation, new store inventory planning （In depth） and inventory management to maximize the sales opportunities. （For Outlet channel ）
• Responsible for product selection, inventory planning and allocation for promotional activities and provide analysis with track record for future improvement.
• Responsible for price management including periodical price consistency check and price master management in POS system. （For both Full Price and Outlet channel）
• Responsible for master data management in POS system and maintenance of master data table.
• Responsible for tracking and managing store inventory capacities.
• Engage in merchandising tasks from inventory perspective and take necessary actions such as off season returns, inter－store transfer, markdown proposals etc.
• Support the development of retail strategies from inventory perspective.
• Measure progress of own KPIs with support from manager
• Pursue periodical store visits and check the actual inventory status and position in stores, consult with stores for improvement.
• Internal: Product Marketing, Range Management, Customer Service, Wholesales team, e－commerce team
• External: Retail store business counterpart, VM counter part
【必須（MUST）】Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• University degree in business with marketing and sales focus
• English: Advanced
【歓迎（WANT）】Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Exposure: sports, sales, marketing either in apparel/fashion/shoes or FMCG
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 従業員数1000人以上 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり|