|部署・役職名||Data Center Facility Manager － Tokyo or Osaka Region|
In 2006, we began offering IT infrastructure services to businesses as web services—now commonly known as cloud computing. Today, we provides a highly reliable, scalable, low－cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. As our customers grow their businesses, our cloud computing service continues to provide
Infrastructure that meets their global requirements, aiming to be the most customer centric company on earth.
The Infrastructure Operations （Data Center） Team is the backbone of our service, supporting the rapidly growing our business and customers 24/7. We are committed to maintain the physical infrastructure of our service, ensuring the standards for operational performance in the areas of safety, security, availability, productivity, capacity, efficiency, and cost.
As a member of the Infrastructure Operations （Data Center） Team, you will have the chance to work on the most advanced technologies in a DYNAMIC environment with expanding opportunities.
If you enjoy working in a strong and close－knit diverse team, Infrastructure Operations （Data Center） Team is the place to be！
The Data Center Engineering Operations （DECO） team is seeking a strong subject matter expert （SME） who can deploy, operate, and maintain the facilities （electrical/mechanical systems, control/fire－fighting systems, etc.） of our large－scale, high－density data centers. We support our internal and external customers 24x7 all year, so work is by shift, on－call or a combination of the two.
· Operating, maintaining, and managing mission－critical facilities including vendor management
· Hands－on work and supervision relating to decrease/increase of rack capacity
· New build and expansion projects
· Prepare and implement countermeasure for natural disasters, emergency response to high priority/critical incidents
· Interview, hire candidates, develop and manage strong team
【必須（MUST）】· 10 years＋ experience with designing, building, commissioning, operating and maintaining data center facilities
· 5 years＋ people management experience including hiring and developing the best, team promotion experience
· Experience in managing life cycle of data center from designing, constructing, commissioning, operating and to decommissioning
· Has strong ability to understand electrical systems （be able to read and write SLD with no information in hand （Single Line Diagram with all details including breaker open / close state and SOO））, （supply system of power substations, transformers, switchgears, VFI－class UPS, DRUPS, PDU, ATS, STS, SLA or VRLA battery and related systems, fuel systems related to diesel/gas turbine generators, surge control circuits, active harmonic filters, battery monitoring systems, branch circuit monitoring systems, SCADA systems）
· Has strong ability to understand mechanical systems （CRAC/CRAH, AHU, chillers, cooling towers, storage tanks, heat exchangers, plumbing systems, pumps, valves, duct systems, fans, dampers, fire detection and extinguishing systems, drainage systems, building monitoring systems, automatic control systems）
· Experience and deep understanding with change management, incident management, problem management （including troubleshooting incident as incident commander and post failure/root cause analysis）, vendor management, risk management, asset management （critical equipment and spares）, energy management （PUE improvement, government reporting）, BCP （business continuity planning）, annual and mid to long－term maintenance planning and management, budgeting, reporting, communicating with senior leaders, PDCA cycle for process improvement, etc.
· Experience in managing and operating multiple data center sites
· Be able to represent the cluster for global initiatives, work with cross functional teams and deliver expected results in a timely manner
· Be able to proactively identify and propose solution or risk mitigation plan for design SPOF or Availability risks
· Be able to create mission statement and visions for a team, set goals and strategies, and build, develop and manage strong team
· Be able to write, review, question, find mistake, and improve documents such as standard operating procedures, methods of procedure, and emergency operating procedures, root cause analysis, promotion document, technical proposals, vendor contract, Basis of Design, design documents, white papers, etc.
· Be able to travel outside the country, build good relationship of trust with cross functional leaders across all regions
· Be able to work independently, self－start, think logical and out of box, communicate without confrontation, dive deep into issues and provide solution
· English proficiency （verbal and written） at a level that enables daily tasks without trouble － TOEIC 800＋ or equivalent
· Able to lift and/or move equipment weighing about 18kg safely using lifting machines
· Able to work on－call
· Able to cover shift in case needed
【歓迎（WANT）】· Holds certification for Qualified Energy Manager and has experience reporting to the government about energy management
· Holds certification for Type II Chief Electrical Engineer and has experience managing extra－high voltage electrical facilities
· Holds certification in PMP, Prince2, ITIL v2 or v3, BICSI, ASHRAE, CDCP, CDCS, CDCE, or equivalent
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP シェアトップクラス 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 女性管理職実績あり 資格支援制度充実 管理職・マネージャー フレックスタイム|