|部署・役職名||Marketing Manager － VP|
• Support the building of a globally consistent investment leadership brand to reinforce the attractiveness of our proposition.
• Support the global and local roll－out of brand strategy both internally and externally.
• Strictly adhere to the agreed－upon project timeline and milestones.
• Ensure the marketing materials and initiatives convey our brand personality consistently and comply with the global guidelines.
• Build our investment capabilities via content marketing to support the focused fund promotion.
• Strengthen product marketing support framework through a partnership with Sales, Investment and Product teams to generate and produce timely support for business development.
• Raise product awareness through a wide range of product marketing communications and activities, including an above－the－line advertisement, channel events, and client events, etc.
• Manage advertising agency to develop appealing creative and ideas for product promotion and also media channel optimization for efficiency and effectiveness.
• Produce the marketing collaterals including product leaflets, one－pagers, client communications and co－brand promotional materials.
• Help define content, business requirements, metrics for the website and digital campaigns.
• Manage the operation of a content management system.
• Enhance business development by leveraging “digital” support e.g. for event management or reporting
• Explore and execute marketing campaigns through online media to promote our investment capabilities and strategy
• Work with regional marketing teams and provide digital marketing planning support in their respective digital media campaigns
• Work closely with regional marketing teams to deliver digital projects with quick time－to－market and optimal resources
• Plan, execute, measure, analyse and fine－tune digital marketing initiatives
Communication: （collaboration with regional Communication team）
• Develop, integrate, and implement PR initiative for branding or product marketing campaign, including media relationship management, event planning and news release production.
• Work with the senior management team to achieve organizational goals and objectives by administering the communications and public relations initiatives.
• Refine the company's core messages to ensure brand consistency.
• Resolve public affairs issues.
• giveaway productions, etc.
【必須（MUST）】• Fluent in Japanese
• Advanced Business Level in English / Fluent is a plus
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
• 5 years of relevant experience in terms of event organization/marketing collateral design ＆ production, ideally in Asset Management
【歓迎（WANT）】• Product knowledge across various asset classes （equity, fixed income, alternatives, multi－asset） would be very beneficial
• The familiarity of our web－site content management system SiteCore
• Hands－on attitude
• Familiarity with the relevant design/production tools, such as Adobe Illustrator