|部署・役職名||Manager, Project Finance and Investment Fund Management|
• Active participation in funding and financing process with investors and financial institutions, covering construction debt, term debt, cash equity and M＆A activities. Work on project bankability aspects across various functions including PPA, EPC, O＆M, asset management, interconnection, real estate, permitting, environmental and insurance
• Support the management of the internal investment fund, as well as supporting company efforts to scale a solar－specific external investment fund. Through overseeing the day to day activities of the funds, analyze and package information to drive investment decisions, and fund administration
• Collaborate with the finance, development, legal and engineering departments, and participate in internal risk management review process, to support business case development on solar projects and portfolios, drive accuracy of project modeling, accuracy of economic results and expected IRR returns for senior management decision making and approval
• Develop, review, refine and improve project finance models and support the delivery of optimal capital structure including debt financing, PPA, lease, tax and other structures as applicable.
• Assist with preparation of proposals, information memorandums, presentations, project schedules and due diligence materials
【必須（MUST）】• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project finance, preferably with substantial experience in renewable energy. Other relevant experiences include corporate or investment banking, front office, private equity, power utility, or renewable energy development
• Knowledge and experience in wholesale and retail power markets, and experience in energy project management are a plus
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Accounting, Engineering, Math, Science, or other quantitative field with business or finance experience
• Excellent writing skills, demonstrated in ability to create concise and pertinent summaries, advanced proficiency in negotiating, reading and writing contractual agreements
• Strong quantitative aptitude, detail oriented, rigorous and creative in developing and refining financial models
• Growth mindset with strong interdisciplinary skills covering financing, tax, accounting, financial modeling, ability to work independently to research, analyze and develop financial assumptions, and the drive to maintain flexibility on assigned tasks due to changing priorities, timelines and different time zones
• A positive attitude, highly motivated and the ability to work in a matrixed organization, collaborate across inter－departmental teams to achieve objectives
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced project finance candidate interested in building exposure to sophisticated renewables energy market across Asia Pacific with opportunities to grow and develop a career in solar investment fund.
Candidate must demonstrate knowledge of project finance, energy market, energy procurement and policy. This position will liaise and work with various internal teams （development ＆ project finance and asset management teams） on their business plans and execution of investments, development, project financing and divestments of solar assets. The right candidate will be organized, able to manage multiple priorities, a good communicator, logical, detail－oriented, collaborative and confident. This position will report to a Director within the Project Finance group and will be located in our Singapore office.