|部署・役職名||SAPのご経験と英語力を活かせる仕事です。 SAP Analyst Sales ＆ Distribution － Order to Cash|
Are you an SAP Analyst that is passionate about fashion management and retail solutions? The SAP Analyst Sales and Distribution － Order to Cash － will be required to analyze highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Position will leverage SAP ECC for our equipment business and the S/4 Fashion solution to solve retail and fashion challenges.
This role is the technical lead for most SAP initiatives and will act as the project manager responsible for resource and budget management for assigned projects.
• Lead the design, implementation of large cross functional size projects such as implementing SAP
• As a member of configuration team: mentor, lead, design and configure solutions to meet the most complex business requirements.
• Lead and manage all phases of the project life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and post－production support/maintenance..
• Promote effective and collaborative communication with internal team members and Business Partners.
• Define project tasks and coordinate completion to ensure estimates are thorough and accurate.
• Create procedures to research and debug potential performance or other system anomalies for IT team members. （i.e. demonstrate superior problem resolution）.
• Develop and maintain infrastructure to support technical documentation including: unit, integration, and acceptance test plans, support documentation, end user documentation for delivered solutions and other tasks.
• Communicate status of projects and initiatives to middle and senior level management.
• Manage multiple projects/reporting solutions for multiple business areas and review/resolve resource constraints or environmental change impacts.
【必須（MUST）】• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent additional work experience required.
• Minimum 5 years SAP SD knowledge including strong experience in order－to－cash and pricing configuration.
• 2 years SAP Retail / Fashion Management Solution experience configuring retail allocation and store management.
• Courses or certificates in SAP AFS or SAP Retail solutions preferred.
【歓迎（WANT）】• Expert knowledge of SAP apparel, fashion and/or AFS Solutions
• Expert, in－depth business process and industry knowledge in retail, apparel and fashion business
• Expert knowledge in Article Master.
• Experience configuring Fashion specific functionality including: AFS allocation, Seasons Management, Stock Segmentation, and Value Added Services.
• Payment card processing experience.
• Experience on SAP CAR integration is beneficial.
• Expert skills in SAP S/4 HANA and CAR process modeling and implementation and design.
• Able to architect sound, high performance designs that meet industry best practices and provide support.
• Expert project management skills, including ability to use influence, persuasion, and mediation to resolve issues and drive consensus.