|部署・役職名||Business Development Manager, Telecommunications Industry|
Would you like to own driving the revenue for in Telecom companies? Would you like to be part of a cross－functional team focused on increasing technology adoption of cloud computing by engaging directly with C－level executives and influencers at all levels? Do you have the business background, technical depth, and communication skills needed to help further establish our company as the leader in Telecom services industry?
Your responsibilities will include helping to define key enterprises, finding strategic partners, assembling cross－functional engagement teams, and driving business and technical relationships with customers to create significant new opportunity pipelines. You will enable the enterprise sales teams to more effective drive their day－to－day interactions with key prospects. You will work closely with Solutions Architects and Professional Services teams to develop and promote cloud best－practices that would address the rapid change in the industry including 5G mobile networks. And you will work closely with the product and services teams to help evolve our offerings for more rapid adoption within the Telecom Industry.
The ideal candidate will possess a business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at the highest levels of Telecom industry, as well as having the technical depth to easily communicate the benefits of cloud computing to IT architects, application analysts, and enterprise security and compliance teams. The ideal candidate will also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and long－term about the needs of Telecom businesses, and be deeply familiar with complex, legacy IT environments including applications, middleware, storage, networks, information security, and operations. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must
Roles ＆ Responsibilities:
· Serve as a key member of the Business Development team to drive overall market and technical enablement strategy for the Telecommunication industry.
· Define and size enterprise segments, identify key Telecom customers, and identify industry partners including ISVs and system integrators.
· Create strategic business development plans for identified opportunities and ensure these plans are in line with the company's strategic direction.
· Develop industry－specific messaging and collateral materials that effectively communicate the value proposition for enterprise cloud computing
· Execute the strategic business development plans while working closely with internal stakeholders including sales teams, solution architects, professional services and support teams, legal and contract teams, and the service teams.
· Fill the business development pipeline by engaging with prospects, partners, and key customers.
· Understand the unique technical requirements of Telecom industry and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our product offerings for our largest and most complex customers.
· Prepare and present business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to closing new enterprise customers.
【必須（MUST）】· The right person will be technical and analytical, and will be capable of understanding the complexities of the Telecom industry including mobile networks.
· Must have 5＋ years of business development and enterprise solution selling experience.
· Prior experience working in the Telecom industry is highly desired, either as a network vendor or as a network service provider.
· Technical knowledge of telecom networks as well as Enterprise IT are highly desired, including: database systems, tiered storage architectures, server and desktop virtualization, data center operations, network security, etc. with ability to go deep enough on technical aspects to understand current and future customer needs and present technical benefits.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as leadership skills.
· Must have a demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations, including strategic partners and ISVs.
· Business level or higher communication skills in both Japanese and English as must.
【歓迎（WANT）】· Technical degree required; MBA, Computer Science, and/or Engineering/Math background highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and data center / infrastructure / networking technologies highly desired.
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP シェアトップクラス 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 女性管理職実績あり 資格支援制度充実 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|