|部署・役職名||【超音波医療機器 / Ultrasound】プロダクトスペシャリスト ウィメンズヘルスケア / Product specialist Women's Health Care|
The Product Specialist is primarily responsible for Women’s Healthcare （WHC） segment, developing and executing product strategy, coordinating training programs for both internally and externally, and managing the activities of assigned channel/distributor. The objective is to achieve targeted sales and profit objectives from a defined business territory/key customer group, in accordance with the Country/Regional/Segment Business Plan.
Key responsibilities include （but are not limited to）:
• Develop and implement a business/sales plan for assigned channel/distributor and/or our own commercial team aimed at achieving and exceeding sales turnover and financial return, within the most cost－effective route and time－frame.
• Actively manage the relationship with the assigned distributor to ensure alignment with company objectives.
• Proceed distributor/channel with the support ＆ information needed to facilitate their effectiveness.
• Facilitate and support activities of Japanese commercial team to achieve the annual sales target.
• Create appropriate marketing materials to the region/country/segment and provide training to the dealers and Japan Sales Account Manager/Sales Specialists.
• Maintain a high level of technical and commercial competence on relevant WHC products, techniques and applications.
• Accurately forecast sales and growth opportunities within designated territory, using sales tools and applications. Prepare and participate in business reviews/forecasts for Regional Sales Management, to ensure a constant flow of information between Channel/Distributor and the Company.
• Maintain an awareness of competitor activities and developments and ensure that this information is collected and made available to the Region Manager.
• Deploy resources to meet financial / operating objectives including orders, revenue, contribution margin, and base cost control
• Make the annual plan and execute the national/regional WHC event and congress with the commercial team and the customers to manage the product branding ＆ relationship with the regional KOLs.
【必須（MUST）】－ Bachelor's Degree
－ Minimum of 5 years of consultative sales experience including strategic selling and negotiation, or product marketing, product engineering or related field.
－ Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution－based sales process
－ Strong communication skills to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages
－ Willingness and ability to travel within the specified geographic region
－ Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Japanese and English
【歓迎（WANT）】Experience of Ultrasound industry is of great advantage.
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 従業員数1000人以上 創立30年以上 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 社内公用語が英語 マネジメント業務なし 完全土日休み フレックスタイム 月平均残業時間20時間以内|