|部署・役職名||Brand Marketing Manager|
As the Brand marketing manager for our company, you will oversee our flagship brands to sustainable growth via. 1） Providing short/long term strategic direction, 2） Demonstrating thought leadership to involve internal/external teams and materialize strategy into innovations and activations, with perfect execution, and 3） Managing broader, multilayered stakeholders to drive our agenda.
Bring strategic and sustainable growth to our products through consumer－centric strategies
－ Lead development and execution of annual brand plans in line with brand strategy to solidify positioning and meet sales targets
－ Define and continuously fine tune innovation pipelines and activation by proactively seeking gaps and new opportunities in consumers and customers to drive our products to be in line with speed of consumer behavior/market change
－ Lead the internal/external teams ＆ partners to materialize innovation and activation with perfect execution
－ Challenge status quo to bring creative solutions in innovations, activations, constantly transform our brands to be at the top.
Build knowledge and talent pipeline within
－ Build strong and lasting relationships with cross－functional partners, including Sales, Finance, R＆I and Operations
－ Lead and guide your direct reports and ensure their growth in business analysis, forecasting, project management and cross functional team leadership
Establish Japan as a key player in our Dairy and Plant－based business
－ Build constructive relationship with Board of Directors, Regional Vice President and global marketing team to bring inspiration and innovative methods into the Japanese market
Communicate with Key Stakeholders to ensure full alignment
－ Work with Global Marketing team and manage expectations to keep strategic alignment while ensuring local relevance for success
－ Ensure that strategy implementation is fully aligned with Marketing director and attuned to local market
－ Ensure that communication to external stakeholders are well－informed and aligned
★We have flexible time system
－ Nakameguro, Tokyo
★Work at home system is applicable
Compensation ＆ Benefits
－ Salary ＋ Performance bonus
－ Transportation Expenses provided
－ Social insurance fully provided
－ Accumulative leave system
－ Illness・Injury Insurance, Workers Compensation Insurance, General Welfare Group Term Insurance
－ Regular Health Checkup
－ Company Events
－ Probation period of 3 months
－ Weekend holiday, Annual paid leave, and other conditional leave per company regulations.
－ Public Holidays, New Year Holidays
【必須（MUST）】• More than 10 years of end－to－end brand marketing experience （FMCG experience is preferred but not a must）
• Strong experience in leading product launches with success （from development to actual launch in market）.
• Strong business acumen with experience managing P/L
• Strong understanding of local consumer goods market, local media environment, local customers and consumer habits
• Passionate people developer and team player
• Strong communication and presentation skills with proficiency in both English and Japanese
• Ability to multi－task with varied skill－set and ability to develop new skills outside of comfort zone
【歓迎（WANT）】• Act like an owner: Be result－oriented, agile and prone to respond swiftly to remove barriers and to create values for our consumers, customers, Brands and business.
• Drive Innovation: Be curious and courageous to bring creative ideas/solutions and initiate changes
• Inspire others: Demonstrate passion for the business by creating/sharing his/her own conviction, yet be collaborative and inclusive to foster the project
• Be a people leader: Believe in trust and transparency to achieve his/her and others’ full potential
• Develop self: Show passion for growth and be able to assess him/herself objectively
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, or disability status.
|アピールポイント||成果報酬型 管理職・マネージャー フレックスタイム|