Obtain clear understanding of current sales/brand situation
－ Analyze key data to understand and leverage key consumer－insight led trends in the current market
－ Ensure clear understanding of the drivers and inhibitors of the performance of the brands
－ Pro－actively and continuously identify gaps and new opportunities to drive the portfolio ＆ activation through a clear understanding of the consumer, competition and trade.
Build and lead through innovation, working with multi－functional teams
－ Build existing range of products via maintenance and renovation of base products, refreshing and extending as appropriate with relevant new products and concepts
－ Develop breakthrough launch plans for the brand innovation, creating compelling activation plans that will drive trial on these new products, and beyond （holistic brand level） especially in digital field
－ Drive strong execution of the agreed support plan ＆ recommend amendments to the plan as appropriate to drive stronger performance including in－store POS/activations
★We have flexible time system
－ Nakameguro, Tokyo
★Work at home system is applicable
Compensation ＆ Benefits
－ Salary ＋ Performance bonus
－ Transportation Expenses provided
－ Social insurance fully provided
－ Accumulative leave system
－ Illness・Injury Insurance, Workers Compensation Insurance, General Welfare Group Term Insurance
－ Regular Health Checkup
－ Company Events
－ Probation period of 3 months
－ Weekend holiday, Annual paid leave, and other conditional leave per company regulations.
－ Public Holidays, New Year Holidays
【必須（MUST）】• Strong project management and stakeholder management skills with strong leadership across multiple functions
• Proven track record of new launch initiatives in a fast－moving environment and multi－tasked launch schedules, ie, at least 5 new initiatives （>10 SKUs / year）.
• Proven track record of managing a brand holistically, with core SKU renovation and maintenance and seasonals /limited editions launches
• Native Level in written and spoken Japanese with strong Business Level written and spoken English
• 2－5 years of experience in actual Brand Marketing （SM/CVS） within FMCG industry, with experience of taking responsibility of the brand P＆L.
【歓迎（WANT）】• Possess a Passion to win by being able to define and beat Objectives/Outputs
• Entrepreneurship mind－set and self－starter, being able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Have a Creative mind and open willing to take risks and try new things
• Quick learner, with a passion for growth in the Marketing profession
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, or disability status.
|アピールポイント||成果報酬型 管理職・マネージャー フレックスタイム|