|部署・役職名||大手グローバルスポーツメーカー Manager Platforms, e－commerce|
Purpose ＆ Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The goal of the eCommerce （eCom） team is to deliver one integrated consumer journey to create a premium and seamless experience so that we not only meet their expectations, but also exceed them while meeting our targets when a consumer leaves our touch point.
This role is created for the development of Platforms （Marketplace） as a sales driver of our eCommerce business. The Platforms Manager is the key point of contacts between brands/company and accounts on all Marketplace topics.
• Drive and pilot Marketplace sales and implement optimizations: highlighting any products that are not performing and discussing improvements with partner.
• Build and manage the Marketplace range offer with E－com Buying team.
• Forecast business activities and validate high－level buying for the accounts.
• Build the Marketplace marketing activation calendar taking into account ranging, account profile, and existing trade marketing operations.
• Coordinate implementation of marketing activation with partner account trade marketing.
• Facilitate the introduction of new collections into the partner product portfolio, for example, coordinating with internal stakeholders on Master Data management.
• Manage the product content for Marketplace.
• Monitor logistics performance in compliance with SLAs.
• Create and maintain internal processes to enable us to manage the business and cost optimization more efficiently.
• Represent the assigned accounts internally as an “ambassador” toward all functions.
• Act as a day－to－day contact for all Marketplace related to queries on assigned accounts.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Entrepreneurial mindset – Results ＆ Profit oriented
• Analytical and independent problem－solving skill to moderate complex problems
• Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills （＊Convince others inside and outside the organization to accept modified standards or concepts with common desire to reach agreement, but with differing opinions about the procedure.）
• Have strong IT skills across all applications
• Feel comfortable with working in an international environment
• Have an excellent analytical and problem－solving skill, an excellent organizational and planning skill and an improvement－focused mind able to challenge the norm
• Strong PowerPoint skill and Advanced Excel skill; High proficiency in spreadsheet analytical skills
【必須（MUST）】• Bachelor degree in Business Administration
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in Sports or Fashion industry and ideally have a Sales, eCommerce or Merchandising background preferred
• Experience leading or working with large marketplace players
• Ideally have experience of working internationally and in settings requiring cross－cultural sensitivity
• Fluent Japanese skills and Fluent English preferred
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 従業員数1000人以上 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり|