|部署・役職名||Medical Science Liaison|
The Medical Science Liaison （MSL） develops and maintains professional relationships with external healthcare practitioners to provide comprehensive medical and scientific support for Our company assigned therapeutic areas. Engages appropriately in scientific exchanges around product information, disease education, and research ideas/activities with physicians and ancillary healthcare professionals regarding current and future therapies in development or commercialized by Our company.
Works closely with Our company personnel to ensure adequate training, access to educational resources and alignment between Our company’s Medical Affairs plans and the unmet needs of the patients and healthcare professionals.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Identify thought leaders, consultants, investigators and healthcare professionals （HCP） in assigned areas of therapeutic interest, and develop and maintain professional relationships with them to ensure timely, effective and appropriate communication of current and emerging medical and scientific information on Our company products support of appropriate prescribing and improved patient care and outcomes
• Present data on Our company products to HCPs including physicians, academic institutions, researchers, and allied health care professionals, consistent with all Our company policies and procedures
• Execute Advisory Board and other scientific forums to bring back critical customer insights and feedback and provide support to the medical execution （Abstracts, posters, publications）
• Conduct scientific exchanges related to Our company’s products at Centers of Excellence and Academic Medical Centers and ensure that healthcare organizations have the latest information on Our company products resulting in appropriate prescribing, and improved patient care and outcomes
• Serve as a local medical and scientific resource to Our company for product planning, clinical insights and intelligence
• Capture, synthesize and deliver HCP derived scientific insights to Our company
• Deliver and execute effective product and disease－state training and mentoring to
internal Our company colleagues
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical company and
minimum 3 years of experience as MSL, working in Medical Affairs in a global
setting including experience launching global products
• Prior experience in a pulmonary disease or infectious disease is strongly preferred.
Additional experience in rare diseases also highly valued
• Experience in Clinical Development is a plus
• Prior experience in supporting a product launch preferred
• Demonstrated understanding of legal, regulatory and compliance policies
• Requires strong business acumen with strategic thinking and highly effective analytic
• An uncompromising ethical standard and level of conduct are essential.
• Ability to quickly understand and dialogue on subjects that are at the interface between
medicine and policy which are relevant to Our company’s areas of interest （disease
condition, patient reported outcomes, competitive pipelines and lifecycle plans,
medical and pharmacy benefits, quality programs, etc.） is needed.
• Ability to connect the “internal” science to the “external” unmet medical need and
communicate complex clinical data in a user－friendly way.
• Understanding of research and drug development and the ability to communicate data
in an impactful way
• Health outcomes, pharmacoeconomics, population－based health management
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills （verbal and written /
Japanese and English） with the ability to effectively present ideas and influence others
that achieve desired results
• Demonstrated experience improving, developing and implementing new processes
• Flexible, diplomatic and able to effectively deal with ambiguity
• Works effectively across functions as a team player
• Highly organized with a strong attention to detail, clarity, accuracy and conciseness
• Master’s degree in Pharmacy, Life Science or equivalent required, PhD is preferred
Individuals must demonstrate the ability to interact successfully in a dynamic and
culturally diverse workplace
• Travel up to 70％ （domestic and international）, some of which will be overnight in