※This position requires business level of Japanese.
※The working location will be at the new launch Delivery Station in Tokyo.
We're working to be the most customer－centric company on earth －－ including how we fulfill and deliver customer orders. We are continually striving to innovate and provide best in class delivery experience through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space.
A Program Manager facilitates flow of information between different stakeholders （Delivery Associates/Delivery Service Providers/Station Managers/Customer Service Associates） and resolves any potential issues that impacts customer experience and delivery performance.
He/She provides timely resolution to the issue in hand by researching and querying internal tools and by taking real－time decisions. An ideal candidate should be able to understand the issue and be able to drive Customer Experience without compromising on time.
The candidate should have the basic understanding of Logistics and should be able to communicate clearly in the verbal and written form. The candidate should be able to ideate process improvements and should have the zeal to drive them to conclusion. A Program Manager should be able to identify root causes of the network exceptions, propose and implement the solutions to knock them off. He/She should be able to scope out business and functional requirements for our technology teams who create and enhance the software systems and tools.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Lead a talented team of Program Managers and/or Transportation Specialists responsible for managing Transportation network operations
· Applies proficient professional knowledge of the functional area （operations, transportation, logistics, supply chain） to coordinate program design and launch and scale within schedule constraints.
· Communicate with influence with the stakeholders and work with them to identify and deliver high－performance, scalable solutions.
· Demonstrates program management skills to credibly scope, lead and deliver complex projects.
· Performs detailed analysis of operations and technology by identifying trends. Should be able to scope the impact and opportunities to scale.
· Identifies and evaluates potential risks/obstacles with minimal direction from senior program managers. Determines appropriate corrective action.
· Responsible to provide direction and goals to team members, consistently surpass performance and quality targets, actively manage individual and team performance ＆ development and provide ongoing coaching and feedback about job expectations.
休日：完全週休二日制 祝日 土日 パーソナルリーブ（社員及び家族の傷病・看護等に使える有給休暇で試用期間内も使用可能、初年度は入社月に応じて3日付与～5日間付）
年収：Monthly basic salary: 708,400 yen or more （Your annual basic salary will be paid by twelve （12） equal installments.）
Your basic salary includes the amount equal to the overtime work allowances for 70 hours of your overtime work, as overtime work allowances, midnight work allowances and statutory holiday work allowances （the “Fixed Premium Wages”）. If the actual amount of the overtime work allowances, midnight work allowances and statutory holiday work allowances exceeds the amount of the Fixed Premium Wages, the company shall pay you the balance.
Reference Example: If the basic salary is 708,400 yen, the Fixed Premium Wages will be 250,445 yen, and the basic salary excluding the Fixed Premium Wages is 457,955 yen.
※Your monthly basic salary will be finally decided after employment interview, taking into account the candidate's skills, qualifications, career, experience, etc.
【必須（MUST）】· Fluent in written and spoken Japanese
· A Graduate with overall 4－6 years of work experience
· Experience in interacting with wide set of stakeholders – Operations, Technology and Business Leaders
【歓迎（WANT）】· Master’s Degree in a related field or an MBA
· Work independently in a fast－paced and rapidly changing environment.
· Excellent Program Management skills with an ability to influence to meet goals
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success within this position
· Demonstrated skills in employee development, performance management and delivering results.
· Proven experience in innovative business practices that have been game changing for business evolution
· Ability to build strategy and execute it with speed and drive continuous improvements
· Strong problem－solving skills and the ability to analyze quantitatively and effectively prioritize program deliverable are essential
· Strong presentation and written communication skills are essential, as is the ability to build effective partnerships with senior leaders across a variety of groups throughout the company
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実|