|部署・役職名||Manager, Program Management|
We're working to be the most customer－centric company on earth －－ including how we fulfill and deliver customer orders. We are continually striving to innovate and provide best in class delivery experience through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self－starter to join as a Senior Program Manager. This person will be responsible for running Centralized Operations function which will be part of Last Mile Execution team.Will have 4 program managers reporting directly to this role and will have a team with 20~30 members in total.
This position will run centralized operations （24＊7） function to handle contingencies, exceptions management, routing execution, 24 hr forecasts for the last mile function. The role will partner closely with Operations, CS, DEX and various Program management teams to handle such issues. The Program Manager will work to streamline operations and identify risks and develop action items to successfully mitigate those risks ensuring no impact on Customer experience.
This position requires deep customer focus, strong self－motivation and exceptional ownership. It will involve regular communication with Operations and requires you to be detail－oriented and comfortable partnering with cross－functional business and technical teams. To be successful in this role, you need to pair strong analytical skills and a data－driven outlook with strong intuition and people management skills.
In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
· Manage large size team（20~30 members） to handle the central operations.
· Create framework to measure adoption and effectiveness of associates and function.
· Ensure minimum impact on Customer experience and Operating processes in case of any contingency or exception.
· Ensure Operations team focus on getting the packages delivered to customer and rest all the support activities are handled centrally by your team.
· Work with Program teams and Technology teams to ensure defects are eliminated
· Support implementation of continuous improvement projects
This role will be based in Tokyo.
休日：完全週休二日制 祝日 土日 パーソナルリーブ（社員及び家族の傷病・看護等に使える有給休暇で試用期間内も使用可能、初年度は入社月に応じて3日付与～5日間付）
※Detailed condition of the salary will be notified individually prior to the 1st interview
・3＋ years of experience in leading large size team （20＋ team members）. Demonstrate a strong track record of team leadership within a large－scale, rapid and process－driven environment
・Experience in translating operational issues into workable solutions by analysis data.
・Bilingual in Japanese ＆ English
【歓迎（WANT）】· MBA or Master’s Degree in a related field
· Work independently in a fast－paced and rapidly changing environment.
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実|