|部署・役職名||Director of Learning （Learning ＆ Development）|
STRATEGY ＆ NEEDS ANALYSIS
● Build relationships and influence the regional Leadership Team to prioritize Learning with their teams and equip them with the right resources to facilitate dialogue with their teams.
● Create and maintain a Japan Learning Strategy ＆ Roadmap
● Lead the development of initiatives geared exclusively at building a best in class Community team in Japan
● Diagnose organizational capabilities and articulate strategies required to drive business goals
● Ensure the Global Learning brand is carried on and felt in the Japan region
● Influence our leadership team on the ways that our people need to learn and grow and secure the right resources and support for proposed content and format
GLOBAL ＆ CROSS－REGIONAL PARTNERSHIPS
● Act as a regional advocate for learning initiatives coming out of our Global Learning Team － lead customized go－to－market strategies and communications for adoption and completion of necessary programs
● Serve as the representative of the Japan region’s learning needs, consistently listening and communicating what’s required to inform global strategy
● Develop deep connections with other global Directors of Learning in regions world－wide － share best practices with the Leadership team and ensure we’re on the cutting edge of learning from a global perspective.
● Provide data, context and feedback to the Global Learning Team regarding programs implemented in Japan.
● Measure engagement, completion and retention of all learning initiatives and report back to People and Functional Leadership. Work with the Learning Manager to receive regular reports in LMS to roll up to People Leadership team ＆ Global Learning Team, as well as Leadership Team
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT / COACHING
● Manage the learning team’s structure and resourcing strategy, and ensure the organizational design model and competencies of the team are scalable and support business growth
● Coach and develop Learning Managers and Specialists across all territories － up－level their skills and provide career development coaching and stretch opportunities across all facets of Learning ＆ Development
● Manage the Learning team’s performance to A－player standards
● Shadow and assist in classroom learning sessions facilitated by your team － provide feedback and support as needed
FUNCTIONAL / REGIONAL LEARNING INITIATIVES
● Lead the design and roll－out of region－specific Learning Programs （with the support of Learning Manager ＋ team）
● Partner with functional leaders to ensure they have the tools and resources to meet their onboarding and ongoing learning needs － this includes Community, Operations, Technology, Design ＆ Development, Finance, Growth, Legal and more
● Optimize and support all onboarding experiences － ensure that new hires are inspired as they start their journey, regardless of function. Share information on continuous learning with the new hires.
MANAGEMENT, LEADERSHIP ＆ TEAM DEVELOPMENT
● Work closely with the Global Learning team to implement the management development initiatives to build future leadership pipeline for all levels
● Partner with regional leadership teams to create content and facilitate workshops and offsites for team effectiveness, leveraging existing global resources when possible
● Continuously elevate the manager capability in the region by partnering with the global regional People Team through special programs and coaching designed for people managers.
【必須（MUST）】● Bachelor’s Degree, advanced degree a plus
● 8＋ years in Learning ＆ Development roles, frontline business experience is a plus
● 3＋ years in people management roles required － proven success record of hiring and performance managing a remote team
● Growth mindset and global mindset, demonstrated by leadership of significant Learning projects and initiatives for a fast growing organization, at scale
● Proven track record and experience of working with Learning Management Systems
● Experience designing and implementing development programs for Technology teams
● Excellent facilitation skills and ability to confidently facilitate to all levels of the business, including senior leadership. Proven track record of facilitation at most senior levels of the org.
● Proven success record and strategic experience in training and coaching, coaching qualification a plus
● Comfort of operating in a heavily matrixed organization and influencing to get buy－in from a variety of stakeholders.
● Excitement to flex and adapt to the changing needs and priorities of the organization
● Excellent organizational, project management and problem－solving skills
● Ability to build and maintain effective relationships; ability to build trust with global/local team and implement accountability through leadership and leading by example
● Ability to navigate ambiguity, adapt quickly to shifting priorities and work effectively under pressure with multiple deliverables
● Comfortable operating at both a strategic and tactical level
● Demonstrates company values with integrity
● Fluent in Japanese and strong business level English