|部署・役職名||Plant/ Production Manager|
Manages the operational activities focused on value creating activities while following established procedures and
approved processes within the operating unit. Management and direction of all re－sources associated with the
production, processing and delivery of friction coated product, customer service, equipment maintenance, utilities
and building services.
· Developing, executing and monitoring of the production plan
· Monitoring, analysing, and evaluating of the production efficiency in order to ensure identified
operational Key Performance Indicators （KPIs） are met; initiates corrective actions if needed.
· Monitors operational performance across departments, and ensures that robust and realistic
recovery plans are put in place and adhered to where under performance is identified. Deploys
effective and timely practical problem solving techniques to establish root cause and implement
effective corrective action for deviations.
· Providing input to, and subsequently implementing operational initiatives arising from, the
company's mid to long term strategy
· Ensuring a safe, healthy and environment－friendly working environment for Operations' personnel in
compliance with company standards; initiates corrective and preventive actions if needed
· Manages all operations and production activities through the departments of Production,
Engineering, and Logistics
· Ensures that all production activities are executed within defined methods based on company work
instructions, procedures, and rules
· Ensures all production resources （equipment） are maintained, operated, and （where applicable）
calibrated in accordance with company instructions
· Implementing continuous improvement initiatives focused on the reduction of costs, and the
improvement of productivity, product quality, and delivery performance while applying uniform
methodologies and company standards
· Analyses bottlenecks in relation to productivity, product delivery and quality, and provides
improvement plans for management approval ＆ execution
· Lead and staff the operations team
· Ensures all employees are sufficiently trained and skilled to perform the tasks as required
· Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are
communicated and implemented within the team
· Responsible for the performance and development of the Operations Team and Individuals
· Engineering degree （or comparable）
· Operation Management ＆ techniques.
· Project Management methods ＆ techniques.
· Cost control, budgeting and planning
· Applicable legal regulations （environmental, safety, health, quality, etc.） and derived rules, regulations,
· Principles of management ＆ leadership
· Principles of Lean Management ＆ continuous improvement techniques
· Social and communication skills and competencies
· Mechanical Engineering experience/exposure