|部署・役職名||Product Manager, MSBU|
1. Optimization of the product line and developing a clear strategy to extend profitability of current products
Leading and developing the product management teams’ capabilities
Establish clear roadmaps for future general market products
Achieving both Revenue and Profitability goals for the product line
Developing Business pipeline globally for standard product solutions. This includes:
・customer engagement plan and travel to customer locations as required for promotion, design in and commercial discussions
・managing the execution of the business plan including timely tracking and reporting of revenue, profit, revenue pipeline
and accurate forecasting.
2. Works closely with operations and business unit director to ensure product and technology roadmap aligns with regional and
global POV and responsible for research to analyze competitive position, market trends, and technological direction for
3. Identifies product trends and technologies; Justifies investments in new products and technologies
4. Owner of economic study and validation of in region business opportunities to ensure business pipeline meets profit targets
5. Responsible for meeting both revenue and profit targets for product segments
【必須（MUST）】・10＋ years’ combined experience in relevant areas such as Product management, business development, technical sales, FEA
or product design with direct exposure to manufacturing of electro－mechanics at OEM or sub－assembly level
・Fluent in English and Japanese, both written and Verbal.
・Bachelor’s degree in business or a technical area of study
・Must to available to travel internationally 25－30％ of time.
・Proven track record in leading product teams in developing new product lines, bringing them to market and realizing the target
・Excellent customer relations skills. Must be sensitive to the customer’s needs and show a sense of urgency to address
・Strong technical knowledge and ability to identify customers functional requirements and map to design and
・Strong organizational skills to anticipate, plan, prioritize and self－monitor workload. Interpersonal skills to effectively work
with co－workers and external contacts to respond positively to situations.
・Strong presentation skills that show the ability to prepare and deliver concise and effective presentations to customers.
・Strong computer skills
|アピールポイント||成果報酬型 管理職・マネージャー 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|