|部署・役職名||JP Consumer Business Development Lead|
We are seeking an innovative, results－oriented, customer－centric Business Development leader to negotiate and execute partnerships with the leading companies to accelerate our company's growth. Our Business Development team is responsible for generating and executing complex and high impact partnership deals spanning across our diverse business units in retail and digital. This position will leverage your strong understanding of digital, e－commerce, and high－tech industries to structure innovative partnerships.
This role will be highly visible at senior levels of our company both in Japan and the US. You will be working closely with key decision makers to develop strategies to expand their presence in the market and negotiate deals to achieve their goals. You will be reporting directly to Director of Corporate BD and Consumer Business Development in Japan. Specific responsibilities include the following:
· Understand the business plans and priorities of our various business units such as Retail, Digital Video, Devices, Digital Music, App Store, among others.
· Act as a forward－thinking thought leader to internal management members in developing strategies to advance our presence in market.
· Identify partnership opportunities with leading companies including digital/eCommerce companies, media, electronics, services and other large－scale consumer businesses.
· Engage our target partner companies by articulating our vision, services, and value propositions to customers and partners.
· Structure deals which are aligned with the interests of our company, customers and partners.
· Drive all aspects of both external and internal negotiations to a successful close.
· Lead cross－functional teams to manage initiatives associated with the deals.
· Monitor the performance of existing deals on a regular basis.
· Develop and manage senior－level relations with our partner companies.
· Own account management activities on a regular basis to create additional opportunities.
【必須（MUST）】· Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or related field
· Passion for big challenges
· 10＋ years of work experience in business development in relevant industries such as mobile, high－tech, and Internet
· Demonstrated ability to close partnerships with large Japanese companies and to engage and influence C－level executives, especially experience in driving marketing deals
· Consistently exceeds key performance metrics
· Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast－paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions
· Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule tradeoffs and opportunistic new ideas with technical employees
· High levels of independence and flexibility
· Superior verbal and written communications skills in English and Japanese
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary
· Comfort working with a broad range of technology tools including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Team management experience
· Experience working in a global matrix organization
· Ability to handle ambiguity
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 新規事業 管理職・マネージャー|