• Assist all Financial and Accounting activities in Japan including timely preparation, maintenance and development of financial statements to satisfy management reporting both internally and externally and to meet Japanese and International GAAP requirements.
• Assist the planning, budgeting and forecasting activity for the company to meet internal and external deadlines.
• Assist to reduce the financial and external compliance risks of the company and ensure that all statutory requirements and deadlines are met and those internal control procedures are in place and adhered to.
• Assist to provide Sales/cost/efficiency/profit and business management supports and analysis to the functional areas in the organization as requested.
• Provide information to Financial Manager and Senior Financial Controller, Japan Management Team, and Asia Regional Office as required
• Maintaining Accounts payable and Accounts receivable schedule and recordings.
• Assist in reviewing and driving change in the internal business and financial control processes to ensure effective internal controls and achieve industry best practice.
• High English and Japanese proficiency. Able to speak, write and type in English and Japanese fluently （In order to liaise with the Japanese speaking associates）
• Basic knowledge of the principles of financial and internal control processes
• Experience in Service Industry as an Accountant （Preferred but nor essential.）
• Experience of assisting External/Internal Audits and Tax filing （Preferred but nor essential.）
• Profound knowledge and experience in operating ERP system and Reporting system is essential （Oracle and Cognos experiences are plus）.
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり シェアトップクラス 産休・育休取得実績あり 社内公用語が英語|