|部署・役職名||Manager, Merchant Marketing Team|
Are you interested in innovating to deliver a world－class level of service to our Selling Partners? The Marketplace Professional Services is a new program which seeks to improve the customer and Selling Partner experience on our platform by working directly with Selling Partners to improve value, selection and convenience across their business. Our team will invent and innovate across technology, processes and people to grow the program, improve seller engagement and satisfaction and enable scalable global solutions through direct cooperation with the US, EU, and China Teams.
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Manager to lead the Marketplace Marketing Specialists Team to develop Selling Partners and to help growing our newly launched Paid Services programs. Our flagship product is the Marketplace Growth service. The Marketplace Marketing Specialist is responsible for working with a group of Selling Partners as part of this service, to help them grow their business on our Marketplace, offering support on launching on new programs, exploring our marketing tools, advising on account strategy and selection listing. This is an opportunity to shape a key new growth program in our marketplace.
Given the early stage of the program you will also be responsible for developing processes, tools and content for this new service. You will be a key part of developing our portfolio of Paid Services solutions alongside cross functional teams and colleagues in the US, EU, and China.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable influencing senior external stakeholders, have strong sales and/or marketing skills, track record of using data and tools to drive business growth, manage team performance, attract talents and make right hire decisions, develop team, and be comfortable operating in an ambiguous environment given the early stage of the program.
· Manage Team Performance of Marketplace Marketing Specialists.
· Analyze customer data and make recommendations in order to maximize the potential of the assigned Selling Partners.
· Create and articulate compelling value propositions around our Paid Service programs.
· Identify, qualify, and engage with prospective Selling Partners based on a clear understanding of our Selling Partners and their needs.
· Manage a portfolio of Selling Partners concurrently and strategically to drive sustainable GMS growth, based on a strong understanding of marketplace programs, tools and processes.
· Implement and track metrics for recording the success and quality of the sellers in your Selling Partner portfolio. Use these metrics to guide your work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
· Understand and utilize CRM tools such as Salesforce to track all pertinent account information and sales progress.
· Prepare and deliver business reviews regarding progress and state of health for the respective assigned portfolio.
· Develop a thorough understanding of the Marketplace 3rd party services industry and competitive environment, including knowledge of competing product offerings.
· Manage additional projects around our newly launched Paid Service such as process, tool and content development, competitive analysis, and sales analysis as needed.
|労働条件||To be discussed during inteviews|
【必須（MUST）】· Native level or equivalent Japanese
· High level English skills within speaking, writing and reading （Need to attend the meeting held, lead discussions, and write documents in English）
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience including 1） 10＋ years of sales or marketing experience in E－Commerce, retail technology, SaaS, or software, and 2） 5＋ years of experience managing team（s） and developing talents.
· Strong analytical skills including Microsoft Excel.
· Proven ability to successfully influence at all levels within an organization, particularly at the executive level.
· Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions－focused approach.
· A passion for developing an engaging customer user experience with demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
· Superior communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
【歓迎（WANT）】· MBA Preferred.
· Preferred background of E commerce, BtoC online business and/or retail business.
· Experience working overseas is a plus
· Financial knowledge, understanding business from P/L, B/S point of view is a plus
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 新規事業 管理職・マネージャー 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|