|部署・役職名||Sr. Program Manager, Brand Protection|
As intellectual property owners have different needs compared to sellers, we are inventing ways to detect product authenticity, product integrity, as well as copyright, trademark, and other product quality issues.
As part of this team, you will be responsible for working with internal and external stakeholders to drive adoption at scale into the program. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of policies, processes and tools to address product integrity challenges in collaboration with teams. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help shape the future！
The ideal candidate will have business level proficiency in Japanese － JLPT N1 or equivalent and experience building relationships with internal and external teams, and the ability to deliver results. The person must be flexible and action－oriented, and they must be capable of dealing with ambiguity, have strong analytical skills, and be comfortable in a fast－paced, dynamic environment. Our culture is that of a start－up, obsesses over customers and loves using data to guide decisions and prioritization. This role is based in Japan.
· Develop and execute against a territory plan.
· Accelerate customer adoption.
· Manage numerous projects concurrently ＆ strategically.
· Create ＆ articulate compelling value propositions around brand services.
· Work with internal and external teams to extend reach ＆ drive adoption.
· Meet or exceed quarterly recruitment targets.
· Create a scalable brand onboarding and post－launch support plan.
· Ensure customer satisfaction.
· Business level proficiency Japanese － JLPT N1 or equivalent
· 7＋ years of successful program or product management experience in relevant industries
· Demonstrated success in exceeding targets using a consultative, solutions－focused approach
· Experience in complex program management and leveraging data metrics to represent a value proposition
· Experienced in communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
· The candidate must be willing to work in Tokyo, Japan （relocation packages available）
· Bachelor’s degree
· Over 10 years of program management experience with at least 4 years of consistently delivering projects on time, exceeding expectations