|部署・役職名||Head of Enterprise Seller Program － Fashion|
Head of Enterprise Seller Program
Own one of the key growth engines for Fashion. As the Head of the Enterprise Seller Program you will lead a team of Sales, Marketing and Product managers focused on growing Selection and ensure success of brands key to our Fashion business.
To do this, you will need to identify our current selection opportunities, work with existing brand owners in the program to close those gaps, negotiate with missing brands to launch them, innovate on behalf of our Selling Partners and Customers, create product and solutions that enable their growth and drive adoption of those solutions.
The ideal candidate is a hands－on senior leader who excels at data driven decision making; that thrives in a high performance culture; that embraces ambiguity with critical analytical thinking, that collaborates effectively and influence leaders in Japan and worldwide; and that ultimately deliver results through constant innovation and flawless execution.
As the Head of the Enterprise Seller Program your responsibilities will include:
1－ Manage the P＆L for the entire Program and drive key decisions to improve profitability and acelerate topline growth.
2－ Build Strong relationship with brands in the program. Create feedback mechanism to ensure we are able to identify gaps and timely address them.
3－ Identify opportunities to accelerate growth. Create plans to achieve those targets and rally the organization to deliver on them.
4－ Own product roadmap. Prioritize solutions needed to address potential gaps or enable new opportunities. Ensure proper trade－offs are being made
5－ Set－up overall business goals. Define and Review goals and targets for every one of your team members. Hire and Develop talent within the team. Build a high－performing team.
6－ Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet both strategic business and technical goals, and escalate quickly to remove blockers
7－ Manage monthly, quarterly and annual planning cycles in partnership with Finance and the rest of the Fashion organization.
8－ Create effective mechanisms to track key inputs to the business and report closely on their progress.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Engineering.
· Minimum 10 years of working experience, ideally in e－commerce, product management, consulting or sales.
· Proven track record of managing teams and hiring and developing talent
· Passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into product plans.
· Relentless commitment for business goals and delivering results by influencing others and rolling up your sleeves.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity, and respond flexibly to changes, in a very fast paced, international environment.
· Business level English language skills （both verbal and written） required
· Experience in Fashion or Softlines Industry.