|部署・役職名||Mid/Senior Level Java Developer, Associate|
Job Description Job / Group Overview:
This opening is for a developer role in the APAC Repo IT team, responsible for maintaining various systems for the Repo （part of Fixed Income） business line in Japan. This is a permanent role within the Global Markets Information Technology department based in Tokyo, reporting into the APAC Repo IT lead. The Repo technology team is part of the APAC Rates Technology organization globally, and we are looking for a highly motivated, Bilingual （English ＋Japanese） Java developer, with strong database skills and Excel/Access/VBA skills, who has good Fixed Income product knowledge （especially bonds）.
● Take ownership of Repo applications for APAC, and contribute to BAU maintenance, responding to business change requests, and also market/regulatory change requests
● Liaise directly with the Repo business users in Japan （a lot of the communication would be in Japanese） and AEJ, to gather their requirements and implement solutions to meet those needs
● Work closely with the global Repo IT team and collaborate with other regional leads and team members to deliver on requirements raised by global Repo business users
● Participate in retirement planning of legacy Repo system stack in Japan, migrating them to the strategic systems
● Contribute to small enhancements for legacy Excel/Access tools used by Repo business users, and provide BAU support/bug－fixes
● Provide 2nd and 3rd level support in case of production issues / queries.
● Take full ownership of monthly application releases, regression tests, and bring more automation and strategic technologies into the Repo IT team
● Strong programming background, with minimum 5 years of core Java experience
● Bilingual （English primary ＋ Japanese business － N2）
● Strong database skills （Sybase or any other）
● Strong Excel/Access/VBA skills
● Strong Fixed Income product knowledge （bonds）
● An outstanding track record of delivering high quality code in an aggressive, development environment, demonstrated result－driven and ability to succeed within a disciplined, high－productivity, low－overhead development process
● Experience building multithreaded real－time systems with high volume of messages using Tibco EMS / RV / IBM MQ or similar middleware, handling XML message parsing, building, publishing
● Familiar with design patterns and multi－tier enterprise application architecture
● Familiar with scheduling agents like Autosys, etc.
● Unit testing （JUnit, Mock frameworks）
● Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
● Team player, able to work effectively within a global team
● Good concepts including SDLC and best practices, distributed transaction processing, test－driven design, database migration strategies, work－flow systems, excellent analytical ability, and experience in analysing and defining technical requirements from business documentation.
● Ability to quickly respond to queries and production issues when called in for help by the support team
● Some amount of .Net experience will be a plus
● Some amount of experience in C/C＋＋ and/or Delphi would be preferred as we have legacy systems written in these technologies.
● Experience with reporting tools like iReports will be a plus
● Experience with Cloud/DevOps tools will be a plus