|部署・役職名||Partner Development Manager （Healthcare and Life Sciences）|
We are looking for a world class partner leader to manage a portfolio of strategic technology partners focused on the Healthcare and Life Sciences industry vertical （HCLS）. As a Partner Development Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to accelerate adoption of cloud computing services by partners and customers in HCLS.
Responsibilities will include driving C－level and field relationships with your partners and with our company's sales field, and executing joint GTM plans globally. You will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall market adoption of the partner solutions, by establishing and growing business and technical relationships while managing the day－to－day partner interactions.
The ideal candidate will have both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to manage joint GTM efforts and to easily interact with enterprise customers and sales executives. This person should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, as well as build and convey compelling value propositions. The position also requires a strong technical acumen and familiarity with cloud services.
Our partners develop and deploy solutions for customers in HCLS industry vertical （Payer, Provider, Pharma, Genomics, Med Devices） in areas such as improving customer experience, reducing healthcare costs, improving patient and population health outcomes, accelerating scientific discovery, and making advances in clinical diagnosis and treatment. Our customers are developing some of the most exciting and innovative new businesses, and partners are using cloud technologies such as AI and Machine Learning, IoT, compute and storage to dramatically accelerate innovation.
Role ＆ Responsibilities
· Working with cross functional teams to create and execute a strategic business plan, inclusive of enablement, practice development, and marketing and sales initiatives on solutions that meet HCLS customer needs with measurable ROI
· Driving partner sales revenue through regular pipeline, opportunity registration and business reviews with partners to manage progress against the strategic business plan
· Engage each partner’s field sales organizations, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities
· Evangelizing a partner’s value proposition internally within our company as well as externally with customers
· Driving partner solutions, APN Program attainment, continuous enablement through training and certifications and go－to－market strategies for differentiation and expansion of their footprint
· Establish as the partner’s preferred cloud computing platform
· Understand the technical requirements of each partner and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our product offerings
· Prepare and give business reviews to internal and partner senior leaders
· Manage complex contract negotiations involving legal, marketing and business terms
· Serve as a key member of the partner segment team for HCLS helping to define and deliver the overall go－to－market strategy for the segment
【必須（MUST）】· Strong verbal and written communications skills in both Japanese and English are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
· 10＋ years of experience of software technology in Healthcare and/or Life Sciences industries
· 10＋ years of business development, partner development or alliances management experience
【歓迎（WANT）】· Strong technical acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies
· Familiarity with Software as a Service or other cloud－based technologies
· Strong understanding of industry regulatory and compliance requirements that apply to cloud－based technologies
· Strong presentation and writing skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross－functional audiences
· Knowledge of cloud services and technologies
· Published or presented thought leadership on topics relevant to partners and executive decision makers on use of technology in Healthcare and/or Life Sciences industries
· Track record of success building a technology partner ecosystem with solutions or innovation programs
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP シェアトップクラス 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 女性管理職実績あり 資格支援制度充実 フレックスタイム|