【Primary Purpose of the Position】
1. Lead the effective implementation of Human Resources strategies and policies for the operation of our company Manufacturing to enable the achievement of the expected business results. Promote and role model the business vision, mission statement and values.
2.Act as a Business Partner to the Plant Management, counseling and coaching on how to obtain the best contribution and engagement from the workers and staff while complying with the local laws and company policies.
3.Lead, implement and organize the effective organizational development. Ensure the successful operation of HR functions such as recruitment and selection, personnel administration, benefits and compensation, employee and labor relations, talent management, performance, development and succession, property security, community relations, engagement and internal culture, and as needed, internal ＆ external communications.
4.Provide coaching and mentoring primarily to HR Staff ensuring people development and creating the ”One Team” culture in the plant. Provide guidance and alignment of change management intiatives within the plant.
【Principle Duties and Responsibilities】
■Strategic Business Partner: Properly plan and staff the organization for the execution of the business plan by displaying in－depth understanding of industry, business condition and local labor market. Direct staff's efforts toward developing and maintaining a and engaged, high performing organziation within the ”One Parent company Way” philosophy. Promote workplace safety by modeling safe work practices and taking a leadership role in addressing workplace safety and health issues.
■”Drive organizational capability through effective development and succession planning systems and workforce planning initiatives. Drive training and education systems in our company plant. Implement reward and recognition plans to retain best talent and promote engagement while delivering results.”
■Lead efforts to attain world class status in all aspects of the HR function by coaching/mentoring and developing the HR staff. Provide development opportunities to enable breadth as well as depth of HR knowledge within HR employees.
■Drive labor relations and the development of labor agreements with unions, negotiation teams and authorities, as to allow a sustainable and competitive operation. Ensure compliance with country local laws and with company policies and business conduct standards.
■Lead the administration of HR programs and systems to drive continuous improvement and ensure the effective application of Parent company policy.
【必須（MUST）】1. More than 10 years working experience. Have 2－3 years experience in leading a regional or country B2B team in Asia Pacific
2. Experienced in preparing and executing a strategic business plan, pricing policy for continual business growth
3. Track record of buidling and maintaining a highly motivated team.
4. Demonstrated capability to deliver results by working through their team.
5. Posesses the self confidence to work collaboratively with peers and regional leadership in a matrixed environment
6. Experienced and understands P＆L, Cash Flow and how commercial terms impact both. Has experience making these trade offs 7. Able to multi－task and prioritize activities in order to improve efficiency, resolve issues, finalize agreements and make decisions swiftly, with limited data”
8. Fluent in both Japanese and English
【歓迎（WANT）】Managerial: proven leadership skills of leading a cross functional team （10－20）;
Technical: knowledge of truck tires or the truck vehicle industry. Knowledge of new tire development/ retread/ construction process.
Finance: Basic P＆L understanding
HR: skilled at delivering performance management
Operations: Basic understanding of manufacturing concepts and tire production
|アピールポイント||Uターン・Iターン歓迎 海外事業 管理職・マネージャー 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|