|部署・役職名||【米国発ファッションブランド】Manager, CRM / Consumer Insight|
Manager, CRM and Consumer Insight role is part of the company’s new Data/CRM－driven marketing discipline reporting into the Director of Marketing. In this role, you will leverage analytics to facilitate data/CRM－driven decision making across the whole marketing activities.
On daily basis, you will track, analyze and identify customer lifecycles, customer dynamics, lifetime value and as well as marketing performance in order to provide actionable insights and strategic recommendations to optimize the customer experience.
1. Drive Japan’s CRM system / tools implementation, global integration and operation set－up.
2. Build out segmentation strategies and targeted audiences for email, digital, and direct mail marketing campaigns
3. Manage relationships with CRM vendors by developing and maintaining successful vendor deliverables, focused on continuous relationship management and capabilities assessment.
4. Track, analyze and report on customer behavior across online and offline channels. Transform data into actionable strategic insights and recommendations to optimize omni－channel customer experience
5. Participate in the owned media design, set up, and evaluation of A/B and multivariate testing
6. Assess the impact of customer acquisition and retention programs across the consumer conversion funnel leveraging data from multiple sources and platforms
7. Provide analysis support for cross－functional strategic projects spanning marketing, merchandising, operations and finance
【必須（MUST）】•Bachelor’s degree or higher in Statistics, Mathematics, Analytics, Economics or related field
•Minimum 3 year previous experience in holistic CRM / Customer Analysis leading role
•Experience with CRM databases and proficient in Excel, SQL a plus
•Hands－on experience Google Analytics （or Omniture） ad Tableau （or similar data analysis/visualization tools）
•Experience with CRM campaign manager tools （such as Mailchimp, Salesforce, Synergy…）
•Must be self－motivated and enjoy sifting through large amounts of data
•High level of analytical and business curiosity; creative problem solver
•Ability to thrive in a fast－paced dynamic environment
•Strong interpersonal and communication skills both in English and Japanese, including influence and leader engagement
【歓迎（WANT）】•Experience in US based or oversea countries or companies a plus
•Experience with Retail/Fashion Experience a plus