|部署・役職名||Sales Development Manager （マネジャー職）|
Are you a seasoned sales professional? A leader, who excels in a fast－paced and dynamic growth environment? Are you ready to showcase your background by leading a sales team in the development and execution of rapid growth sales initiatives?
We are looking for a Manager of Sales Development （SDR） or also known as Business Development （BDR） to join our world－class team in Tokyo covering the entire Japan Region.
You will be joining a unique team. People who are likely to succeed have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, a great product, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it. A strong work ethic and a drive to produce results are essential.
Our Sales Development Team （SDR）:
The Inside Sales Organization is where our company mission begins. The team serves four critical functions today:
1. Drive demand generation activities with our Marketing organization to uncover new opportunities, expand our new logos hence existing customer base, with the outcome to increase pipeline
2. lead with Japan’s Inside Sales Leadership our growth strategy by complementing Field Sales productivity－increasing coverage across their territory and segments
3. build a performance－driven SDR team culture to expand our New Logos across Japan
4. be a mentor and develop future sales professionals for Inside Sales assignments.
In this important role, you will lead a team of Sales Development Reps who are responsible for driving pipeline via well－qualified meetings across all segments of the business. You will be part of a team responsible for defining and building our Demand Generation closely with our Marketing Team. You will help facilitate the achievement of these goals by hiring and training employees; extending the company culture, provide coaching and mentoring to 8＋ employees. This role also works closely with cross－functional teams including marketing, Sales operations and field sales leadership on programs designed to help achieve company revenue goals. The candidate will need to have a deep understanding and experience in inside sales models, tools and operational processes.
The Sales Development Manager position is reporting to Japan’s Inside Sales Senior Manager and will be a key player in Japan for driving growth via local leadership e.g. marketing, sales, channels, and services. A wide degree of creativity, accountability, and adaptability is expected.
• Collaborate with Japan sales and marketing leadership on territory planning and execution
• Lead and drive a team of high caliber demand generation
• Meet and exceed new and growth opportunity targets for the identified market segment
• Mentor and manage SDR team to drive pipeline development and ultimately bookings
• Engage with our Marketing to build and implement campaigns focused at various target market segments
• Provide accurate weekly forecasts and track Leads activity leveraging Salesforce, Outreach, Ring DNA, etc.
• Responsible for employee role definition, enablement, evaluation and staffing for SDRs
• Develop team performance against quotas, forecasts and key performance metrics
• Maintain and promote a successful and positive work environment
• Engage and collaborate with Enablement team for onboarding program for new hires
• 5＋ years of sales experience and 3＋ years of management experience
• Experience in enterprise sales required, Data Centre Infrastructure, Software Solution, or Cloud industries strongly preferred
• Proven consistent achievement of goals through the leadership and motivation of an Inside Sales team
• Experience hiring, developing and retaining talent
• Exceptional command of enterprise sales methodologies and the ability to coach to it
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build cross－functional relationships
• Excellent Japanese KEIGO communication skills
• Excellent Microsoft Excel and Salesforce.com skills
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 上場企業 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP ストックオプション制度あり 教育・研修制度充実 資格支援制度充実|