|部署・役職名||Sr. Regulatory Compliance Program Manager|
We are a global E－commerce company. Our Direct Import Product Compliance is looking for a smart, energetic, hard－working, and creative candidate to join our team. The successful candidate shows excellent judgment and instincts in decision－making and proactively and continually improves their level of knowledge about our business, its platform, and relevant technologies. This is an exciting and challenging position that provides Direct Import Product Compliance support to our Retail business by acting as the Subject Matter Expert leader to a team obsessed with ensuring business successful adherence with Japanese product and consumer safety requirements.
This position is responsible for supporting our company’s Japanese compliance program focusing on Japanese regulatory schemes with a global perspective. By supporting compliance approaches while creating innovative solutions that move at internet speed, this position will have an opportunity to apply SME level knowledge in new and exciting ways to develop strategy, invent and build new solutions and processes, and support ongoing operations for the larger global program. We are looking for a talented Product Compliance team leader who has direct experience with global consumer product regulations to support our rapidly growing and evolving businesses.
· Apply SME－level knowledge of Japanese regulatory schemes to create disruptive and innovative solutions to product testing and compliance.
· Invent and simplify processes and requirements to enable our Retail Supply Chain to expand product selection and availability within Japan.
· Manage large, complicated, cross－functional projects.
· Develop best－in－class processes, systems, and standard operating procedures as well as drive continual improvement.
· Drive scalable business solutions which ensure compliance with consumer product regulations.
· Ensure that regulatory requirements are met for new products and support other functions such as Retail, Transportation, Customer Service, and Legal.
· Work cross－functionally to manage compliance training and awareness raising programs in Retail, Operations, and Sales teams.
· Communicate technical requirements to non－technical stakeholders.
【必須（MUST）】· Bachelor’s degree required with a scientific focus
· 7－10 years of experience with import/export consumer product safety compliance program management and in－laboratory experience.
· 5＋ years of experience in any combination: Quality Assurance, Regulatory Compliance and/or Product Development · Strong experience with Japanese regulatory requirements and import obligations, particularly: Ministry of Economy, trade and Industry （METI）, ministry of internal affairs and communications （MIAC）, and familiarity with: REACH, RoHS, IEC, EN－71, R＆TTE, WEEE, CE Mark Directive, etc.
· A strong mix of compliance and project management experience · Specific knowledge and/or experience of one or more of the following regulatory environments: Consumer product safety regulations ＆ standards: food, drug and cosmetic, toys, electronics; import regulations; private label product development
· Previous experience with influencing, consultation/advisement and improving remote operations.
· Working knowledge of lean six sigma and process improvement methodologies.
· Strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work with technical and non－technical business owners to get things done · Must be able to think creatively and possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Must be able to use Excel, Word and other common desktop software applications
· Must also be comfortable learning web applications and proprietary software
· Collaboration, Ability to Influence, Negotiation, Determination, and Resiliency
· Business level Japanese （verbal and written）
· Fluency in English （verbal and written） highly desired
【歓迎（WANT）】· Juris Doctor, MBA or advanced degree preferred
· 10＋ years of experience with import/export consumer product safety compliance program management and in－laboratory experience.
· Direct experience with global consumer product regulations （CPSIA, FCC, EPA, CCPSA, EN 71, RoHS, WEE, CE mark, Profeco, IEFTL, China CIQ, etc.） and testing processes.
· Previous experience in tech, textiles environment, electronics, consumer goods, or other fast－paced, technology driven businesses a strong plus.
· Ability to work independently and autonomously.
· Good problem solving skills: acts decisively, promptly and confidently. Not afraid to contradict others and proactively offering solutions. · Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to solve complex problems that may not have one clear answer
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
· Strong problem solving, initiative and follow－through skills.
· Strong presentation and training delivery experience.
· Key Competencies: A－Z process ownership; deals well with ambiguity, functions well and is able to clearly define processes in loosely structured situations; comfortable with following up on actions from others and closing the loop
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 新規事業 フレックスタイム|