|部署・役職名||【Packet Sales】世界80カ国以上、1000社以上の顧客に通信機器を提供グローバル企業｜Great Place to Work Award受賞｜|
The individual will be the prime responsible for creating and execute a business development plan for growing company’s Packet Networking solutions business in Japan, along with associated management and application software products.
In executing this function, this position will:
• Establish a pipeline of packet opportunities, suitably qualified with baseline vs. opportunity/upside, probability, valuation, and risk metrics for the current fiscal year
• Establish and drive a GTM plan for packet networking business incubation, with clear growth established
• Closely work with Partner to drive Packet business.
• Liaise with various other functions in APJ and company Corporate/Global in capturing, vetting, and executing the business development plan
• Serve as a primary customer interface for advocating and placing company’s packet solutions into Service Provider and Enterprise networks, either directly or via suitable channels
• Drives a cross－functional team to establish major elements of the business incubation plan, including:
• Understand Packet business trends in Japan Market and identify company's addressable market.
• Establishment of a “playbook” of company's Packet Networking sweet－spot applications and solutions, including any necessary adjustments from company global/corporate solutions focus to regionalize these for success in－region
• Creation of suitable collateral and selling tools to articulate the value of the various applications/solutions for a variety of audiences （executive vs. working, business vs. technical decision makers, etc.）
• Analysis, trending and quantification of the packet networking market to identify where key spend patterns and applications exist that can be targeted by the packet networking incubation activity.
• Establishment of engagement strategies for the “top N” packet spenders （or partners/channels） in Japan, including both business enablement strategies and network/architecture visions for these customers. Further includes establishment and tracking of company sales coverage models within these customers
• Creation of a business incubation plan and pipeline for tracking packet networking opportunities and sales funnels, with a view towards articulating a quantified plan/forecast for current fiscal year as well as rolling 3 years
• Working closely with the sales team to up－sell into existing company CPO customer install base
• Advocacy of the “vital few” packet networking deals and opportunities that must execute in the near to mid－term to achieve the objectives of the stated business incubation plan
• Communicates with customers （and channels/partners） across Japan at a range of levels, to champion company’s Packet Networking solutions （i.e., “playbook”）. Shows strong ability to communicate a good blend of technology/networking trends, as well as business value of company solutions. This implies frequent and sustained engagement to build and maintain the customer’s trust and confidence during long sales cycles and drive to successful outcome for the company/
• Drive the numbers to meet the packet orders and margin targets for APJ
【必須（MUST）】• Engineering Degree or equivalent with 10＋ years of solid telecommunications industry experience, with prior Tier 1 carrier experience.
• English language is mandatory
• Sound working knowledge of current packet technologies and trends, including: MEF Ethernet services, packet transport architectures, and packet－optical networking trends and technologies.
• Established track record of leading a cross－functional team and leading “by influence” rather than by direct authority.
• Proven track record of carrying and exceeding quota, and driving others to do so
• Ability to dialog with customers on the merits of next gen packet networking technologies, including G.8032, ITU and IETF OAM technologies, Packet tunneling technologies （MPLS－TP）, Packet Networking Control－Plane technologies （BGP, Segment Routing, etc.）, and packet－optical convergence. Dialog must successfully encompass both technical and business merits to at least “first level” conversations
• Good communicator at all levels – from board level to technical and operational personnel.
• Strong process management, problem solving and organization skills.
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 上場企業 従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 教育・研修制度充実 資格支援制度充実|