|部署・役職名||【Account Sales Leader】世界80カ国以上、1000社以上の顧客に通信機器を提供グローバル企業｜Great Place to Work Award受賞｜|
Scope of responsibilities
Leadership position for the account. To direct, lead, coordinate and manage a multi discipline team of to deliver Bookings, Revenue, and Margin targets against the account Global Plan number. To develop and organise the execution of new growth strategies in line with complex sales methodology. Responsible for developing strong customer relationships that negate competitive infiltration into the account ＆ provide customer intimacy at ‘C’ level. Highly motivated, strong interpersonal skills, presentation skills, ability to handle many competing priorities within a single Account, and to take single responsibility for performance against plan. Strong focus on execution ＆ sales strategy together with the ability to maintain and expand opportunities in existing pipeline. Ownership of senior relationship throughout the Account at both an external and internal perspective.
• Responsible for Leading, devising and executing sales strategy to meet/exceed sales/booking/margin quota
• Build and implement account strategy plan that best positions the company to maximize its revenue streams and margins in accordance with company expectations
• Participate in setting strategy and tactics for each specific sales objective
• Advanced knowledge of the competitive landscape and the regional business market
• Overall responsibility for the sales and fulfilment process associated with the global activities
• Responsible to manage outsourcing/ partners
• Prioritize various sales opportunities.
• Responsible for SFDC mgt along with weekly status/progress and forecast reports
• Work with extended internal team, including executive team, product marketing, product management, and sales operations to achieve sales and revenue objectives
• Thorough understanding of company products and future portfolio
• Responsible for direct sales activities requiring Bookings/Revenue/Margin presentations at all levels of management
• Leadership position across all disciplines required to develop and maintain the account customer
Education ＆ Experience
• Minimum 10＋ years Business experience.
• Japan ＆ Global Account experience preferred – in both SP and GCN customers
• A minimum of 3 years previous major account management essential
• Strong understanding of markets, including market segmentation, OTT/GCN and service providers, particularly wireless carriers
• Highly motivated, strong interpersonal skills, ability to handle many competing priorities
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong sense of Ownership and responsibility.
• Ability to quickly evaluate account opportunity and set direction
• System solution orientation
• Detail focused with strong follow through
• Ability to prioritize, organize and operate in a fast moving, aggressive environment
【必須（MUST）】• Strong understanding of large account sales and ability to think strategically about new business opportunities. Ability to make sound – and tough － judgments
• Background in Telecom （Wireless preferred） and the content provider industries
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Keen awareness of market intelligence with respect to competitors – in Japan and globally
• Budgetary assessment and planning to include forecasting at monthly and quarterly periods.
• High pressure short timescale mentality that still maintains a balanced and methodical approach to problem solving.
• Complex Sales methodology discipline with particular adherence to Pier and Tier relationship management.
• Knowledge of both Japanese and western customer characteristics
• Strong English skills essential （English 1st language acceptable）
• Japanese language desired （can be 2nd language）
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 上場企業 従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 教育・研修制度充実 資格支援制度充実|