|部署・役職名||Senior Paid Media Marketing Manager|
Are you an advertising professional, adept at managing customer－centric paid advertising programs on social media, and equally at home blurting 3 letter acronyms like RTB/DSP/DMP?
Two critical missions of Consumer Marketing team in Japan are
1） to drive traffic and innovate marketing programs to make the ultimate shopping and entertainment destination for customers in Japan, and
2） to provide the best－in－class customer experience with highly personalized engaging marketing programs to help our customers make purchasing decisions. The Sr. Paid Media Marketing Manager plays a critical role in realizing both missions. To achieve the above mission, this role will function as the channel lead for our paid media activities, covering both Paid Display and Paid Social. The role will lead program management of our paid media channels to achieve business goals through incorporating channel best practices, as well as ideating manual test and learn programs to influence WW product roadmaps with our wider paid media worldwide teams based on JP customer insights from these tests.
This role’s scope includes:
（1） lead program management on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter and Line through programmatic channels in collaboration with the WW U.S. team,
（2） monitoring and measuring customer engagement on digital and social media closely in order to inform our marketing decisions,
（3） creating best－in－class campaigns for Deals and events, on social media, ensuring a high quality outcome that drives to exceed the goals.
The successful candidate is a big thinker, that knows the technical infrastructure of the digital advertising space, but also able to test new approaches every day and bring the successful ones to scale. S/he is data－driven with a proven track record of driving growth through online, mobile, digital and social marketing programs. S/he should be able to think/act strategically, develop structured plans and be willing to execute hands on with a start－up type of mentality. S/he balances analytics and agility with operational discipline and creativity. Candidates should be both idea generators and builders, with a strong sense of accountability, and a keen focus on delivering great customer experiences and strong, measurable results. S/he should thrive in a culture of decisions based on analytics, be comfortable diving deep into the data, yet able to step－back and communicate both the strategic and immediate implications on priorities.
· Manage, improve and innovate and launch new Paid Display and Paid Social online programs. Drive top－line while managing marketing budget, meeting ROI criteria.
· Lead formulation of marketing strategies for Japan for Paid Display and Paid Social, considering local nuances like platform differences.
· Ideate with internal teams on maximizing the impact of our organic Social Marketing Programs
· Deliver results and help Amazon meet or exceed goals in sales, profitability, new customers, and various high－value programs.
· Develop strong relationships and work collaboratively with the product category leadership to achieve shared goals. Maximize opportunities identified through collaboration with category teams
· Work with other functional teams within the JP Consumer Marketing team as well as Marketing finance team to find new business opportunities
· Share and learn worldwide best practices, to mutually help among worldwide marketing teams and achieve goals.
· Bi－lingual in spoken and written Japanese and English
· Experience in delivering a paid media （Social/Display） marketing strategy in Japan
· Resourceful problem－solver with ability to excel in an ambiguous environment
· Ability to prioritize workload and deliver results against multiple deadlines in a fast－paced setting
· Strong attention to detail
· Able to use metrics to drive rationale, discover root causes and identify opportunities
· Solid experience of Excel
· Solid experience across multiple online marketing disciplines, including both Social Media and Display Advertising
· Experienced with A/B testing and statistics
· Familiar with databases and SQL