|部署・役職名||Sr Product Manager, Selection ＆ Inventory|
· Define long－term vision, develop business case, and drive global leadership alignment
· Work backward from customers understand the needs and pain points , and translate them into product roadmap, requirements and execution plans
· Define opportunities to automate, standardize, and scale
· Develop business and product requirements, prioritize needs, and manage milestones and overall roadmap to improve business performance.
· Work cross－functionally with engineering, design, operations, and business teams to deliver high－quality and scalable solutions
· Own and drive improvement on selection ＆ inventory metrics through product development, analytics, and business parameter optimization.
· Continuously test and learn, leveraging data to drive decision－making
· Deploy best practices from other countries
· Participate in internal business performance reviews and JP business reviews to understand performance gap, develop action plans, and drive the execution of actions
· Bachelor's degree in in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Business or a related discipline
· 5＋ years proven experience in Product Management, Consulting, Supply Chain Management, Business Analytics, Retail, or Finance
· Strong and successful communication skills which include the ability to write compelling, concise documents. Can convey complicated processes and systems to international partners.
· Highly quantitative. Enjoy analyzing user data － lots of it！
· Decision Making/ Complex Problem Solving－ system thinker who proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources to make the right decisions. Ability to prioritize ruthlessly and get stuff done
· Teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves.
· Proven English and communication skills – both verbal and written.
· MBA or Master’s Degree in relevant fields
· Nimbleness and comfort with ambiguity; demonstrated track record of creative problem solving; thinks big, starts small, grows fast
· A proven track record of setting and exceeding goals; evidence of the ability to consistently make good decisions through a combination of analysis, experience, and judgment
· Have literacy in core statistical concepts and ability to explain complex concepts to senior management and stakeholders with little quantitative background
· Thrives in a high－energy, fast－paced environment where tactical and strategic initiatives are driven in parallel
· Fluent in Japanese