|部署・役職名||Program Manager, Parent Experience|
Program Manager to drive marketing－focused program initiatives within Baby Registry and Family. Baby Registry/Family is a unique opportunity to work with customers during an exciting time in their life when so many buying habits change; we are looking for ways to make the preparation process easy and fun. This role offers an exciting opportunity to work across marketing, software development, user experience design, business intelligence, and machine learning to build a world－class customer experience for new parents.
In this role, you will be building the product/program requirements, and driving the product/program development schedule from design to release. You will drive programs, partnerships, and features that help us increase awareness of Baby Registry, improve the value of using our experience, and make us the most preferred registry. This role offers the opportunity to partner closely with multiple functions and teams including retail teams such as Baby, Health ＆ Personal Care, and Apparel as well as other programs. You should be able to work well cross functionally, have strong communication skills, be able to operate successfully from strategic to tactical, and have a strong bias for action.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Business Level English/Japanese
· Experience producing marketing plans and executing programs
· Established background in creating customer－facing experiences, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and a strong collaborator
· Demonstrated ability to create a long－term vision for a best－in－class customer experience and align stakeholder to your vision.
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast－paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action.
· History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
· 2＋ years in a product/program management role
· Both customer－facing and vendor－facing retail experience, especially e－commerce
· Experience managing software development efforts in, distributed systems and/or developing large scale web applications
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
· Proven ability to influence cross－functional teams Strength in problem solving, issue－resolution, ability to work in a deadline－driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization.
· Passion for creating great user experiences