|部署・役職名||[Automotive] Passive Safety Systems Engineering Manager|
■Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role:
1. Program Management － Lead and own the engineering project （or sub project respectively）
2. Represent the project to the stakeholders and work closely together with them
3. Manage resources and issues to deliver in time, budget and quality by fulfilling the stakeholder requirements
4. Knowledge on Automotive Passive Safety Systems
■Reporting Relationship: Account Manager – Engineering Director
Manager/Supervisor classification: Nil （Classifiable depending on the case）
Working hours classification: Deemed working hours system
Category of deemed working hours system: Discretionary labor system for professional work
Deemed working hours per day: 8hrs
Monthly salary: 500,000 JPY － 900,000 JPY: ＊ Under our corporate regulations, amount will be decided in consideration of candidates’ experiences and abilities.
Discretionary labor allowance: 60,000 JPY － 80,000 JPY
Overtime work allowance: By ordinary （Paid according to overtime working hours）
Salary raise: Yes
9:00 － 18:00
（Actual working hrs: 8hrs /Flex time system/ Core time: 10:00 － 16:00）
Annual paid leave （10 days provided in the first year ＊ Variable depending on joining date）, Two days off every week （Sat, Sun）, Public holidays, Yearend and new year holidays, Congratulation or condolence leave, and nursing leave.
Insurance: Medical insurance, Welfare pension, Employment insurance, and Industrial injury insurance
System: Asset－building savings, Company pension, Cafeteria plan （selection－based corporate member welfare service）
＊ Only regular employee is eligible for Asset－building savings and Company pension.
Facility: Corporate membership facility （Athletic club, Onsen resort house, hotel accommodations, etc.）
Kanto region, Japan
【必須（MUST）】■Desired Competencies （Technical/Behavioral Competency）
• Native level Japanese Speaker
• Realize positive employee morale within project by mentoring/empowering employee（s） and facilitating development plans together with direct supervisor.
• Provide in time performance feedback on team member performance to direct supervisor.
• Engineering qualification
• Hands－on Experience in Passive Safety Systems – （Airbags etc）
• Professional experience in development of embedded systems in Automotive （ideally 5＋ years）, should have knowledge from mechanical perspective too.
• PMI certified or equivalent certificate / experience
• Automotive SPICE, AUTOSAR, Functional Safety Management
• Should be able to travel on short notice locally or to other geography like US, Europe and INDIA.
• Exposure to automotive Industry with know－how of vehicle electronics
• Knowledge of Automotive Domain
• Knowledge of Vehicle ECUs software functionality
• Good client and internal coordination skills
■Language: Business Level （English ＆ Japanese）
■Qualifications EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE:
Experience : 10－12 years
Qualification : Engineer – Electrical ＆ Elctronics Engineering