• Execute HEOR strategies that demonstrate product value and support product commercialization activities including pricing and reimbursement, typically for a single product.
• Manage the integration of economic and quality of life parameters into the Phase II and III development and brand optimization programs.
• Manage the efficient and timely development of HE＆OR deliverables （core value dossier, publications, and core economic models.
• Represent HE＆OR on cross－functional teams including: International Project Teams, International Clinical Teams, Brand Teams, and Value Demonstration Teams.
• Ensure of HE＆OR strategy is aligned with Commercial and Market Access strategies.
• Coordinate HE＆OR research strategies with CPOs including integration of key CPO HE＆OR needs for clinical development program.
• Effectively communicate research findings internally and externally.
• Undergraduate degree in a relevant scientific discipline, plus a Graduate degree （Masters or Doctorate） in a relevant medical data analytic field such as health economics, epidemiology, biostatistics.
• Proficient and Fluent in the English language.
• Technical knowledge and training in HEOR study methods.
• Experience working with HEOR or clinical research consultants, KOLs, and/or contractors.
• Awareness of operational processes required for initiating research projects in the pharma industry.
• Prior work experience that demonstrates a track record of operational excellence in an area of research.
• Highly organized with effective communication skills.
• Project planning and tracking experience.