|部署・役職名||Sales Engineer（Senior Manager）|
You will become part of our larger Sales Engineering team. You will support the sales team in technical sales solutions in your region and be involved almost from the beginning of any sale. We have a Property Management team on site, and you'll need to develop strong working relationships with this group, as well as with the Design and Construction team. At any given time you will be contributing to multiple sales efforts at various stages. While it can vary, a typical sales cycle looks like this:
· You will lead efforts to respond to RFPs.
· Conduct a tour of one of our data centers, providing technical information.
· You'll support lease negotiations by （1） interpreting the lease to ensure the terms match with the technical specs and （2） supporting pricing efforts, including estimating move－in, power, materials and other costs.
· Once the lease is signed you will coordinate implementation and deployment, acting as the ”face” of company until the customer's network and equipment are up and running smoothly.
More specifically, you will:
· Support sales teams in technical sales and solutions in all markets.
· Direct prospect engagements, including leading building and site tours, sales calls and proposal generation, and pricing and contract negotiations.
· Act as the primary input channel for operations from sales teams.
· Evaluate customer needs, and then design and present a preliminary solution.
· Serve as primary responder for all customer RFPs.
· Develop cost－engineering and profitability models for large customer opportunities.
· Support Design and Construction Teams in regional markets.
· Provide input, support and essential ”local knowledge” for construction projects in the surrounding markets.
· Act as a subject matter expert related to the infrastructure, nuances and pitfalls associated with assigned buildings.
· Act as an ”eyes－on” resource for remote design and construction teams during bid, construction and commissioning processes.
· Generate sales leads through professional contacts and networking.
· Participate in forecasting, pipeline and market analysis.
· Liaise with the professional community, including attending technical forums and presenting papers at industry events.
· Monitor and evaluate trends in prospect, customer and target tenant base.
【必須（MUST）】· 2－3 years of solid experience in a B2B sales environment, developing segmentation and go to market strategies preferably in telecommunications, networking, internet, data security, hosting, high tech facilities or related fields.
· Customer－facing skills preferably developed in sales roles, and a demonstrated ability to talk with big data / power users intelligently about data center or similar solutions.
· Technical savvy and a basic understanding of IT infrastructure needs.
· Proven project management skills.
· Expert application software skills including MS Word, MS Excel, and Visio; AutoCAD; and Adobe Acrobat.
· The ability to:
－ Grasp big picture requirements and translate them into detail－level specifications.
－ Comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex project documents.
－ Apply installation standards and project tracking / management documents.
· A bachelor's degree, ideally in an analytical field like engineering.
【歓迎（WANT）】· Product management experience in the IT infrastructure industry.
· Consulting experience in the areas of segmentation, business development, channel development and go to market strategies.
· A strong commitment to delivering excellent customer service to clients and co－workers.
· The ability to:
－ Learn and apply technical and business concepts quickly.
－ Effectively respond, verbally or in writing, to sensitive issues, complex inquiries or complaints.
－ Make effective presentations and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
－ Work well under pressure and take a proactive approach to unusual occurrences.
· Good organizational skills, attention to detail and openness to new ideas and procedures.