|部署・役職名||Technology Solution Professional_Cloud HPC|
Our aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of our Cloud solutions and services. To this end, We are investing in Technology Solutions Professional for our cloud HPC scenarios that will help the largest and most important companies in the targeted industries to successfully adopt our Cloud solution and services.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Technology Solutions Professional for our cloud HPC Solutions to drive high priority customer initiatives on our cloud Platform in collaboration with customers and our field in the enterprise accounts segment of our business. This is a customer facing role, owning the overall technical relationship between the customer and our Advanced Scenarios such as our cloud HPC.
You will own the our cloud HPC technical customer engagements including architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or pilots. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer－facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture discussions with senior customer executives, Enterprise Architects, IT Management and Developers combined with a deep knowledge of HPC space and industry scenarios in particular.
Key responsibilities include:
Understand customers’ overall infrastructure estate, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation of HPC architectures and solutions （our HPC Platform components and 3rd party solutions）
· Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create an architecture and migration roadmap for an HPC on our cloud solution
· Architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, while orchestrating key resources and infusing key Infrastructure technologies （e.g. newest Compute CPU and GPU VMs, Cycle, Batch, 3rd party components for scheduling and managing the solution, Security, Networking, Storage archichitecture, including specialized storage such as ANF, Avere vFXT） as appropriate
· Ensure all solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers, who drive long－term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates
· Be the Voice of the Customer, share insights and best practices, and connect with Engineering teams to remove key blockers
· Collaborate with other Technology Solutions Professionals in developing complex end－to－end Enterprise solutions on the our cloud platform
Maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community
Be an cloud Platform evangelist for burst and migration scenarios such as HPC with customers, partners and external communities
Your knowledge will be enhanced and shared by participating in internal our technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, training and articles for your domain.
【必須（MUST）】Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
· Domain－specific HPC subject matter expert. Deep technical knowledge of implementation scenarios for HPC in either compute and/or storage expertise to apply that to customer advanced workloads including HPC applications from key ISVs by industry （i.e. ANSYS, OpenFOAM, Schlumberger or similar） in Linux and Windows, and key technologies: clustering, RDMA, InfiniBand, scheduling and to provide meaningful technical feedback to engineering groups required
· Azure HPC Knowledge. Deep understanding of following technologies: HPC compute, HPC Storage, HPC Pack, Azure Batch R, Matlab, F＃, PowerShell, Python, Avere, File systems, Storage solutions are required
· Infrastructure Integration. Deep experience with, and ability to explain key benefits, trade－offs, and architectures relating to infrastructure modernization and datacenter transformation, deep understanding of DC solution integration for hybrid solutions required
· Cloud Trust. Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance, and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions required.
· Technical depth. Technical experience with design, configuration and implementation of HPC infrastructure in cloud as well as competitive product knowledge, deep expertese in either compue or storage is required
Technical breadth. Customer experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management required
· In－depth industry knowledge. Familiarity with one or more of the following industries – Automotive, Manufacturing, EDA, Oil and Gas, Banking and Capital Markets, Insurance, required
· Collaborative. Able to work cohesively with customers, members of the Microsoft （or similar） sales, services, and marketing organizations and Microsoft （or similar） partners required.
· Excellent Communicator. Communication and collaboration, organizational, presentation, deep technical product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills required.
· Executive Presence. Validated experience engaging with senior level executives required.
· Consultative Technical Selling and Challenger mindset. Validated experience in consultative technical selling approach, including bringing innovative ideas to customers problems and being customer focused preferred.
· Performer. Highly driven passionate person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations required.
· Growth Mindset. Experience and passion for learning （technical and professional skills）; implementing practices from others; trying, failing and learning from the experience; sharing practices and knowledge for others’ benefit required.
Experience. 10＋ years of related experience in technical pre－sales and/or technical consulting roles required
Certification in domain－specific technologies required: HPC, virtualization, containers, cloud, storage
Certification in information security preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field required
Certifications in domain－specific （HPC and Linux/OSS） technologies preferred
25％ to 40％ travel requirement
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 創立30年以上 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 成果報酬型 完全土日休み|