|部署・役職名||Technical Sales Engineer|
●Technical engagement with OEM. （Requirements capture, product/platform alignment and technical proposals to customers）
●Align our company Product lines and platform offerings with Core team and OEM.
●Develop specific demo properties required for pursuit activities.
● Support quotation by developing technical assumptions/inputs.
● Conduct quote Technical Design Reviews internally and with OEM.
● Rotate technical assumptions into the production development team （PDTL）.
■Working knowledge of:
●Automotive development processes and specific OEM development processes.
●Requirements development and tracking.
●Microprocessor technologies and software systems.
●Vehicle Electrical architectures and sub systems.
● Vehicle CAN or IE bus systems, messages, diagnostics, etc.
●General automotive electronics validation requirements.
● Computer tools for project development and tracking.
● Pr ogram Management practices
● Electronic and Electrical circuit design and analysis.
●AIAG processes such as DFM E A and DVP＆R development.
●Product integration testing with the Customer and sub system suppliers.
● Change point identification, tracking, and commercial support.
● Development of detailed product use case requirements.
●System level product requirements development
●Mechanical packaging and module attachment methods.