|部署・役職名||Alliance Lead Director|
Lead Alliance program.
Redefine Alliance strategy of Japan together with CDO.
Work with each lead of Tier 1 alliance （Microsoft, IBM, Google, AWS and Ui－Path） leads in Japan.
Bridge with sectors, the account teams and service lines to share global knowledge/initiatives, facilitate discussions for business development opportunities, and build the concept for further action.
Roles and Responsibilities
The purpose of this position is to lead Alliance program in Japan.
• Redefine local Alliance strategy in Japan in align with the Global Alliance strategy.
• Develop local Alliance action plan template which should be shared with Tier 1 alliance teams （Microsoft, IBM, Google, AWS and Ui－Path）.
• Promote to Bridge the alliance teams with sectors
• Be responsible for develop operations for Stakeholder management with alliance partners, Pipeline management and Knowledge management by leveraging global assets.
• Support CDO to work with Global Alliance team and provide local alliance development status to the global alliance team.
• Develop the basic understanding about alliance program across Japan.
• 5 ＋ years of experience in advisory and alliance program
• Capability to lead to develop a business plan
• Digital literacy （computer science background a plus）
• Experience working with global teams and clients
• Fluent or higher level of Japanese communication skills
• Business or higher level of English communication skills