|部署・役職名||Global Compensation Associate, Associate|
Asia－headquartered global investment bank with an integrated network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East ＆ West, we service the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through our three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale （Global Markets and Investment Banking）. Driven by the insights of some 28,000 people worldwide, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do, delivering unparalleled access to, from and within Asia.
The Global Compensation team supports businesses with global compensation and MIS based analytics and advice. The role supports the team in delivering compensation based advisory services and analytics to the Global HR Advisors and business managers. The team is split across London and Tokyo support the two Joint－Heads of Compensation based across the two locations
● Support the Global Compensation Committee process including preparation of materials and supporting analytics
● Providing compensation based analytics to support Joint Global Heads of Compensation
● Be a subject matter expert on HR data and analytics, supporting key processes and projects within the team or the wider HR function
● Support the business with HR and Compensation based analytics that drive business decisions
● Work with other members of the team to plan for and deliver an efficient year end compensation cycle.
● Work with and support Regional Compensation teams and HR Advisors to ensure the wholesale business units are fully supported through the cycle
● Work with HR stakeholders in designing and implementing analytics that identify and address business issues.
● Manage compensation based projects, from initial plan design through to operational delivery
● Provide analytical support for Global Compensation project
● Degree level educated
● Bi－Lingual （English business level ＆ Japanese native level）
● Strong numerical and analytical abilities
● Good understanding of compensation plan design
● Preparation of presentations / communications materials for senior executive audiences
● Information gathering / research of trends, regulatory requirements etc.
● Knowledge and experience of working with Market Data survey providers, ideally McLagan/Wills Towers Watson
● Understanding of year－end compensation processes ideally in investment banking
● Comfort with working with and analysing large volumes of data from multiple sources with accuracy and within time constraints
● Experience of working with a data warehouse HR reporting tool
● Experience of OBIEE reporting tool
● Understanding of financial services environment
● Awareness of financial services regulatory environment
● Communication and influencing
● MS Excel
● MS Access
● MS Powerpoint
● MS Word
● MS Outlook
● Project management
The suitable candidate will have the ability to work both independently and also to integrate quickly into a small, delivery－focused team. They will have experience of interacting at all levels within an organisation and be motivated and enthusiastic in their approach. They will be pragmatic, results－orientated and be happy delivering against varied and challenging demands.